St. Cloud State at Michigan Tech: Bad Teams Getting Home Ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
    I've made the Misfits chant it before. Why should we bend over in our own building. A SCSU player should know that a gold and black clad crowd isn't cheering for his team.
    Hey! Don't go confusing our players with your chants.
    Originally posted by SJHovey
    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
    Originally posted by Brenthoven
    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Re: St. Cloud State at Michigan Tech: Bad Teams Getting Home Ice

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
      Also no lie: someone will mess up and try to chant "Let's go Huskies" at the game.
      It'd be way dumber if OUR fans drove up to Houghton and tried doing "Let's Go Huskies."
      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
        Why should we bend over in our own building.
        Because Tech has been doing that for 30 years?
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

The positive for both sides... The three-team logjam in front of us are all playing the three top teams in the conference this weekend, two on the road and MN is at UNO and I don't care where that game is played, the Gophers are the better squad. While it sucks fantasy-wise in all three occasions, hoping for Patterson, Reiter and Brittain to get sweeps.
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            Because Tech has been doing that for 30 years?
            HEY get out, Duluth fan!
            that was a good one though. I admit I laughed.
            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
              HEY get out, Duluth fan!
              Duluth just managed to stop bending over before us. They've been known to be pretty good at it too, just not lately
              MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

HEY get out, Duluth fan!
                One would argue that Euro needs to get the boot too if you are getting rid of tDogs fans.
                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                  One would argue that Euro needs to get the boot too if you are getting rid of tDogs fans.
                  Hahahahaha... That's not funny.

And Biddco wears his Tech jersey in PUBLIC. He is as worthy of being in here as anyone
                  tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                    Sorry, Euro. I know nothing for sure, but I have heard rumors.
                    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

I say the more people post in Tech threads the better, except when it's just for the sole purpose of trolling with vile intentions. Unless it's really funny, then it's allowed. But in general we welcome all kinds, even some NoDak fans if they behave.
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post

And Biddco wears his Tech jersey in PUBLIC. He is as worthy of being in here as anyone
                        When you get a jersey that is ordered through the team order, you wear it. Especially when it is a gift from the fiancee
                        Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
                        Duluth just managed to stop bending over before us. They've been known to be pretty good at it too, just not lately
                        Actually the last 30 years of been the best for UMD hockey. There have been some doldrums in there (late 80s, late 90's, and mid 2000's) but the last 30 years have been the best in the 70 plus year of the program
                        HEY get out, Duluth fan!
                        I aim to please
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

There have been some doldrums in there (27 of the last 30 years) but the last 30 years have been the best in the 70 plus year of the program
                          Fixed your post.
                          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                            Fixed your post.
                            If you want to get technical...

23/30 years have been bad.

Versus 30/30 for Tech
                            tUMD Hockey

Comment

If you want to get technical...

23/30 years have been bad.

Versus 30/30 for Tech
                              28/30! We got to the F5 twice, that's good by our standards!
                              Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                              I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                              Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Are the games still on? Where's MeanEgirl?
                                Bob is making me concerned
                                I am the voice of reason

Comment

Working...
                                X