Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Denver at Wisconsin for 4 Big WCHA Points 2/17 & 2/18

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
    Wow... moved to Denver, and will be back in Madison for the weekend... might have to get back in the college spirit, pick up a 750 of rumpleminze and scalp some seats for saturday!
    Rumpleminze for Rumpel...I like it.

Ps...glad to see you're still alive.

Comment

Still alive... Or freshly undead?
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

*****http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--L0yV_b_lX0/TsZG5BQWjbI/AAAAAAAALc4/pT1vuHwg2m8/s400/ImageyoxIi9p42FITKnVcJMrduQ%25253D%25253D%25255B1% 25255D.jpg******
        DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Denver takes 3 points in my mind. Win tonight and a tie tomorrow. Still a very good result.
          Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
          www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
            Denver takes 3 points in my mind. Win tonight and a tie tomorrow. Still a very good result.

Why so pessimistic?

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
              Sweep.
              If the DU team that played Minnesota last weekend plays that way and with that heart, then I like the prediction of the sweep. However, if it's the team that lacked spirit, work ethic and heart that lost embarrassingly at home against the juggernaut that Alabama-Huntsville is, then it could be a long weekend for the Pioneers. I'll go with the former and predict a sweep.
              DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
              sigpic
              WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

If the DU team that played Minnesota last weekend plays that way and with that heart, then I like the prediction of the sweep.
                That's what we want to see in Madison!
                GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by 32 Degrees! View Post
                  Do they serve beer in Kohl Center?
                  Better question do they serve cheese?
                  GO DU!!!!

ROWDY IN THE FIRST ROW!!!

DU Hockey National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005

Comment

DU only averages 2.7 gf on the road, and after reading DU posters about lack of effort and drive, I can see UW getting some points this weekend. But then when I think back to the DU/CC series from a few weeks ago that I watched, I think DU has a few more gears than UW. I do expect UW to lock down the neutral zone and play good D, so couple that will road scoring woes, I feel good.

Let's go RED!!!!!!!!!
                    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                      Rumpleminze for Rumpel...I like it.

Ps...glad to see you're still alive.
                      Rumpelstillsux
                      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

DU is 15-3-3 all-time at the Kohl Center and 10-2-2 in their last 12 games against the Gophers. No wonder you guys are running off and forming you're own Cupcake Conference.

I've always said about the UW Student Section, its a little bit too choreographed and the showtunes are a little too catchy. Its about as intimidating as the Boston Pops on the 4th of July.
                        Last edited by dggoddard; 02-17-2012, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Waiting in the school parking lot for the kids. Got the family truckster all loaded up for the trip south. Going to hit Dotty's for supper then head to the Kohl Center for a Badger victory! For the children!

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                            DU is 15-3-3 all-time at the Kohl Center and 10-2-2 in their last 12 games against the Gophers. No wonder you guys are running off and forming you're own Cupcake Conference.
                            @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                            On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                            High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

DU is 15-3-3 all-time at the Kohl Center
                              2-2-1 over the past few years. I doubt what the results were in 2004 are going to have much of an effect this weekend.

Comment

I've always said about the UW Student Section, its a little bit too choreographed and the showtunes are a little too catchy. Its about as intimidating as the Boston Pops on the 4th of July.
                                A DU poster ragging on UW... For their fans. IALTO
                                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                                X