Denver at Wisconsin for 4 Big WCHA Points 2/17 & 2/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
    You should be ashamed of yourself. for you.
    I take comfort in knowing that our inevitable demise this weekend will come to the dismay of conflicted gopher fans.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Re: Denver at Wisconsin for 4 Big WCHA Points 2/17 & 2/18

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
      I take comfort in knowing that our inevitable demise this weekend will come to the dismay of conflicted gopher fans.
      Not too much dismay, it is still the BADgers tanking it after all...

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
        I really, really hate this kind of weekend where I am forced to cheer for stinkin' BADgers.
        I would NEVER root for the rodents, EVER, EVER, EVER. If the rodents had to beat someone to get UW into the ncaa's, I would not root for them. My position would be "UW should have done this or that better, therefore they wouldn't need help from anyone".
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          I would NEVER root for the rodents, EVER, EVER, EVER. If the rodents had to beat someone to get UW into the ncaa's, I would not root for them. My position would be "UW should have done this or that better, therefore they wouldn't need help from anyone".
          I hate BADgers with a passion, but I love the Gophers more.

Comment

I hate BADgers with a passion, but I love the Gophers more.
            So love > hate. Pansy. HATE > LOVE. That's the way to live your life, well, at least when rooting for sports teams anyway.
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              So love > hate. Pansy. HATE > LOVE. That's the way to live your life, well, at least when rooting for sports teams anyway.
              You don't understand. I hate the BADgers, but in the grand scheme of things, they're just not that important. Once they're behind us in the standings, they no longer matter and it's time to look ahead!

Comment

Do they serve beer in Kohl Center?
                I want to be a fan of the best team in college hockey - so that explains why I am a DENVER fan!

Comment

Originally posted by 32 Degrees! View Post
                  Do they serve beer in Kohl Center?
                  If they did, I'd be making the 5 hour trip considerably more often.

Comment

You don't understand. I hate the BADgers, but in the grand scheme of things, they're just not that important. Once they're behind us in the standings, they no longer matter and it's time to look ahead!
                    This is how I feel about CC. I love to see them miss the NCAA's, but if DU could keep them out by losing, I would still want DU to win.

Comment

TV for this series

Friday - FSN Wisconsin+ (alternate channel) and FCS Atlantic live at 8PM ET, 7PM CT, 6PM MT and 5PM PT.

Saturday - FSN Wisconsin live at 8PM ET, 7PM CT, 6PM MT and 5PM PT. FCS Atlantic tape delayed at 1AM ET (Sun), 12AM CT (Sun), 11PM MT (Sat) and 10 PM PT (Sat).

The FSN Wisconsin games are in HD.
                      DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Interesting tweet from Mike Chambers about DU goalies this weekend.

Mike Chambers @MChambersDP

DU at Wisconsin: Sam Brittain likely starter Friday, Jussi Olkinuora backup. Adam Murray not on trip
                        DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
                            Sweep.
                            I'm not so sure we can win both. Wish I had your confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                              I'm not so sure we can win both. Wish I had your confidence.
                              I believe with all my heart that DU will win every game.

Comment

Wow... moved to Denver, and will be back in Madison for the weekend... might have to get back in the college spirit, pick up a 750 of rumpleminze and scalp some seats for saturday!
                                Originally posted by solovsfett
                                To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
                                Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                                You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Working...
                                X