No announcement yet.

College Hockey Video Game - NEED HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hockey Video Game - NEED HELP!

Hey guys, long time lurker of the forums, but just registered. I'm creating a new college hockey video game, Frozen Four '12. It's a remake of NHL '94. I've done a few Minnesota State High School Tournament games. They've been a big hit and I've even heard there's been some inquiry from the USCHO boards about the possibility of a college game. I can tell you that this is happening. I'm working on it as we speak.

I'm here to ask for some help in completing this time consuming effort. Being in the midwest, I obviously don't know everything about all of these teams. What I need from you college hockey knowledge wizards, is line combinations and stick handedness for some players/teams.

The teams I need are listed below and I will update this list regularly. If you still need an idea of what I'm workign to accomplish with this game, check out thetourney11.webs.com. This is the website for my last couple of high school hockey video games. Here are some other links, as well.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/to...urnament-2010/
    http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/to...he-tourney-11/

Thanks, in advance for all your help!

Needs:
    LC - Line Combos
    H - Handedness for each player
    N - Nothing Needed

Air Force - LC & H
    Bemidji State - LC
    Boston College - LC & H
    Boston University - LC & H
    Colgate - N
    Colorado College - N
    Cornell - LC & H
    Denver - LC & H
    Ferris State - LC
    Harvard - LC
    Lake Superior State - LC & H
    Maine - N
    Mass-Lowell - LC & H
    Merrimack - N
    Miami - N
    Michigan - LC
    Michigan State - LC & H
    Michigan Tech - N
    Minn-Duluth - N
    Minnesota - N
    Nebraska-Omaha - N
    North Dakota - N
    Northeastern - LC
    Northern Michigan - LC & H
    Notre Dame - LC & H
    Ohio State LC & H
    Quinnipiac - LC & H
    RIT - LC
    St. Cloud State - LC
    Union - N
    Western Michigan - LC & H
    Last edited by gophers33; 02-16-2012, 02:37 PM.

Re: College Hockey Video Game - NEED HELP!

NHL 94 remake? You mean there's a chance I could get this for my 8-bit Nintendo?!

collegehockeystats.net is your friend.

Comment

Make sure you add the feature where a Sioux player tries to fight in the handshake line.

Comment

Originally posted by gatonegro
        College hockey plates video game outside the upsetting bandwidth. College hockey cracks video game above the orbit. The stack clocks a closed reject. When will video game hesitate over college hockey?
        huh?

Comment

make sure to add the feature when there is a fight the gopher players hide behind the ref.

Comment

College hockey plates video game outside the upsetting bandwidth. College hockey cracks video game above the orbit. The stack clocks a closed reject. When will video game hesitate over college hockey?
            When will you learn that we do not speak Engrish on these boards, Cat Black?

First Bear Red, then Cat Black... What's next, a Yale fan named Dog Blue?

Comment

Not the most recent line combos but Maine has primarily used these this season (Handedness in parenthesis):

1st - Spencer Abbott (R) - Brian Flynn (R) - Joey Diamond (L) / Will O'Neill (L) - Mike Cornell (R)
              2nd - Mark Anthoine (L) - Stu Higgins (R) - Matt Mangene (R) / Ryan Hegarty (L) - Mark Nemec (R)
              3rd - Connor Leen (L) - Jon Swavely (R) - John Parker (R) / Jake Rutt (L) - Nick Pryor (L)
              4th - Adam Shemansky (L) - Kyle Beattie (R) - Andrew Cerretani (R)

BN: Theo Andersson (L), Klas Leidermark (L) / Brice O'Connor (R)
              RS: Bill Norman (L)

G - Dan Sullivan (L) / Martin Ouellette (L) / Josh Seeley (L)

Hope this helps.

Comment

Make sure the Sioux change names ever 6 weeks
                - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                Go you Green and White
                Go Bemidji Beavers
                Fight with all your might!
                Rah! Rah! Rah!
                We are here to cheer you
                We are out to win your fame,
                So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Colgate forwards as of right now:

Wilson-Wagner-Smith (R)
                  Bourdon(L)-Mayer(L)-Firman(L)
                  Lidgett-Bartliff(L)-Prockow(L)
                  Nasca(R)-McCann-Rivellini(R)

Colgate defensemen most of the year:

Goulakos-K. McNamara(R)
                  Price(R)-Larkin(R)
                  Sinz(L)-McPherson(R)

Goaltenders:

Mihalik
                  Evin

Extras
                  Corcoran-D
                  Leidl-D
                  J. McNamara-F
                  Long-F
                  Gentzler-F
                  Estep-G

Can only help you with some of the older players (juniors and seniors) handedness.
                  Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

-I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

Comment

Ignorance waffles below comprehension. Comprehension pauses near the dustbin. Ignorance prevails against the baking inverse into the reign. The allowed reign scratches behind comprehension. A carbon reckons underneath comprehension. Comprehension squeezes ignorance.
                    People talk stupid. People make fun of people who talk stupid. Metaphorically speaking people talk stupid. Cat Black talks stupid. Cat Black enjoys FlagDUDE08's ignore list.

Comment

Ignorance waffles below comprehension. Comprehension pauses near the dustbin. Ignorance prevails against the baking inverse into the reign. The allowed reign scratches behind comprehension. A carbon reckons underneath comprehension. Comprehension squeezes ignorance.
                      English to Albanian to Dutch to Azerbaijani to English. I think it makes more sense now:
                      The concept of waffles low ignorance. Garbage is close to the holiday. Bins and inverse against the government preferred to ignorance. After understanding the power of the scratches are allowed. Under the concept of a good carbon. Understanding squeezes ignorance.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                        Make sure you add the feature where a Sioux player tries to fight in the handshake line.
                        The original poster needs to make sure Hakstool and some UND fans near the glass flip the finger every once in a while too.
                        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          People talk stupid. People make fun of people who talk stupid. Metaphorically speaking people talk stupid. Cat Black talks stupid. Cat Black enjoys FlagDUDE08's ignore list.
                          Be nice to Cat Black, clearly it was not loved as a child

HalcónRojo - has a nice ring to it

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            English to Albanian to Dutch to Azerbaijani to English. I think it makes more sense now:
                            The concept of waffles low ignorance. Garbage is close to the holiday. Bins and inverse against the government preferred to ignorance. After understanding the power of the scratches are allowed. Under the concept of a good carbon. Understanding squeezes ignorance.
                            I think it'd make more sense if you go English to German to Swahili to Turkish to English.

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                              Be nice to Cat Black, clearly it was not loved as a child

HalcónRojo - has a nice ring to it
                              Neither Air Force, Bentley, nor Bowling Green use red for their colors. (Halcón is Falcon)

Comment

Working...
                              X