Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011-12 MN Gophers Season Thread Pt II: Still Full Of Pride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011-12 MN Gophers Season Thread Pt II: Still Full Of Pride!

Brings us up to 13 WCHA regular season championships does it not?
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      Brings us up to 13 WCHA regular season championships does it not?
      Correct.
      @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
      On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
      High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

• Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
        Correct.
        Tied with Denver then, still two behind UND.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Congrats Rats

but I can't resist a little Quintana: What's this Pride On Ice ****? What's this bull****? I don't ****in' care! It don't matter to Wisconsin. But you're not foolin' Wisconsin, man. You might fool the ****s in the league office, but you don't fool UW Hockey. This bush league psyche-out stuff, winning the cup and Pride On Ice. Laughable, man - ha ha! I would have ****ed you in the five hole Saturday (directed at your cute skating cheerleaders, ahem). I &&&k them in the *** this Friday and Saturday instead. Wooo! You got a date this weekend, baby!
          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Woo hoo!
            2012 WCHA champs

Love seeing the cup at Mariucci

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
              Congrats Rats

but I can't resist a little Quintana: What's this Pride On Ice ****? What's this bull****? I don't ****in' care! It don't matter to Wisconsin. But you're not foolin' Wisconsin, man. You might fool the ****s in the league office, but you don't fool UW Hockey. This bush league psyche-out stuff, winning the cup and Pride On Ice. Laughable, man - ha ha! I would have ****ed you in the five hole Saturday (directed at your cute skating cheerleaders, ahem). I &&&k them in the *** this Friday and Saturday instead. Wooo! You got a date this weekend, baby!
              ?

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                ?
                the Big Lebowski dude!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Gotta admit, I expected a lot of improvement over the last few seasons, but didn't expect league champs! It is nice to be back.

(And on the same night, the lady Gophers beat the Bulldogs (*****es?) for the playoff title too.)

Comment

Congrats Rats

Stop drinking and go to bed.
                    Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                    dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                    wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

the Big Lebowski dude!
                      haven't seen it...

Comment

Now we can turn our attention to getting revenge on lowly UAA for what happened a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                          Stop drinking and go to bed.
                          no way, there was a paint thinner sale all-week at Sam's, I'm going to be on fire in an hour

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                            Congrats Rats

Too much paint thinner sunshine - go to bed
                            - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                            Go you Green and White
                            Go Bemidji Beavers
                            Fight with all your might!
                            Rah! Rah! Rah!
                            We are here to cheer you
                            We are out to win your fame,
                            So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                            Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                              Now we can turn our attention to getting revenge on lowly UAA for what happened a year ago.
                              Agreed. This team will curb stomp UAA

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                                I think a few players may remember what happened last year.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X