Meh. I can't echo that...

Comment

Re: Lowell/BU: Shipping up to Worcester Edition

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Meh. I can't echo that...

Nobody with a soul can echo that

Comment

A split would still leave Lowell ahead of BU at the end of the weekend, but would also give Lowell the season series. I'd prefer a Lowell sweep over BU, reminiscent of the 95/96 season!
        Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
        2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
        2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
        2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

I wish the Friday game were on TV.

Comment

Did I miss something with NESN/Hockey East? Seems like they switched the game of the week from Friday night (most years) to Saturday night...

Comment

I heard that every Saturday in February NESN is doing a Hockey East/Bruins double header kind of deal.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                Did I miss something with NESN/Hockey East? Seems like they switched the game of the week from Friday night (most years) to Saturday night...
                I think they just broadcast HEA on the weekend nights when they don't have NHL. Usually, this is more likely to be a Friday night. They don't have the Bruins on either night this weekend, though, so I don't know what the deal is.

Comment

Originally posted by HawksSk860 View Post
                  I think they just broadcast HEA on the weekend nights when they don't have NHL. Usually, this is more likely to be a Friday night. They don't have the Bruins on either night this weekend, though, so I don't know what the deal is.
                  The Broo-ins are in WPG on Friday night.
                  - John

2013, 2014, 2017: UML Hockey: Hockey East Champions!

Comment

One of the biggest series this weekend ... and it's all quiet in here.
                    Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by John_Fuller View Post
                      Da Broons are in WPG on Friday night.
                      fyp

BU has a couple of fan buses for this game. Should be a crazy one!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        fyp

I don't think Lowell did one anywhere this year (and a current student could correct me?) ... which is too bad. A year or two ago, they put together a bus to BC and I think Lowell pulled off the upset, sounded like they had a great time.
                        Monty

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                          I don't think Lowell did one anywhere this year (and a current student could correct me?) ... which is too bad. A year or two ago, they put together a bus to BC and I think Lowell pulled off the upset, sounded like they had a great time.
                          I know from a conversation I had that they were pondering it for Merrimack until they found out that the game was nearly a sellout already. Apparently the final road game at Providence is a possibility.
                          Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                          "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            fyp

Yes, there's two buses for students, plus a group of commuter rail people. I believe the group ticket purchase for them all was in the area of 125 or so.
                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

BU Sucks!

Just trying to get this thread going!
                              Monty

Comment

Is Lowell the only other college hockey arena that sells beer in the country?

We are brothers at heart!

Comment

Working...
                                X