Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2/11/12 - Will the BU grad get a D in hockey? Stop in at Salem and ID the man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2/11/12 - Will the BU grad get a D in hockey? Stop in at Salem and ID the man!

What a game, can't believe I decided to stay home and not deal with the drive and crowd. Hope NSN stays up, I have finally been able to watch most of the second and Mulvery's second shortie of the year. Go Cadets!
    There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Re: 2/11/12 - Will the BU grad get a D in hockey? Stop in at Salem and ID the man!

I get NSN on my iPad but not on the Mac. It has gone out just before CS has scored its three goals. The good news--I have seen all four NU goals. Go Cadets.
      Old Rook NU'66--Roll On Cadets
      Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

Final from Arrington

Adrian 5
        Concordia-WI 1
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

spartans tie it up 5-5

7-5 norwich 2 quick goals later
          Last edited by osu54-1a; 02-11-2012, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by osu54-1a View Post
            spartans tie it up 5-5

7-5 norwich 2 quick goals later
            Again typical CSC can't stay out of the box, some very dumb penalties....but that goes without saying

Comment

Final....UMB 5 USM 2.....Shots USM 37 UMB 32.....Power Plays USM 1-5 UMB 1-3....

Comment

Spartans pull goalie with 2:40 to go

Comment

Final Norwich 7 CSC 5 Great game by both clubs.
                  Old Rook NU'66--Roll On Cadets
                  Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

I hope WTOP Oswego doesnt have the same problems tonight

Comment

Championship quality hockey from both Castleton and Norwich, what a game. Wonder if this is the preview of the ECAC championship, from Kreitzberg of course! Congrats to both teams on a well played game.
                      There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Babson 4 UNE 3 OT
                        Skidmore 9 St. Michael 1

Comment

Senior Night in Geneseo! Ice Knights host Plattsburgh at 7pm http://wgsu.geneseo.edu

Comment

WNYO on the air for Oswego/Buff St.!
                            WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                              I hope WTOP Oswego doesnt have the same problems tonight
                              ...when you know what you're doing...no worries

http://www.athletics.oswego.edu/showcase/#liveevents
                              LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                                ...when you know what you're doing...no worries

http://www.athletics.oswego.edu/showcase/#liveevents
                                Cadets clinch 14th straight ECAC East regular season title.
                                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                                GO LAKERS!!!
                                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                                Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                                X