Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

You want him to admit he is wrong, but you want him to stop backpedaling. Make up your mind.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      He didn't leave his feet
      What are you, a dx clone? Some random little-used moniker to be brought out in times of crisis to aid him in a lost cause argument?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        You said he didn't deserve the five. Then you say it was a cheap hit, he was a dumbarse for delivering such a cheap hit. You are sitting on the fence like a mofo after being refuted by anyone and everyone.

Admit you are wrong. It was a hit deserving of a five. C'mon, you can do it, we've all done it. Admit you're wrong in your initial stance!
        Being stupid and dirty does not necessarily equate to a DQ.

"You are clearly blind" is not being refuted.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          You want him to admit he is wrong, but you want him to stop backpedaling. Make up your mind.

It's amazing what a spin doctor DX has tried to become.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Gopher on Gopher violence!

Where can a dude find a deer, um date near Hudson? Don't want my mood, so to speak, to go to waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
              What are you, a dx clone? Some random little-used moniker to be brought out in times of crisis to aid him in a lost cause argument?
              Watch the **** video. Here it is in HD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=SaIgM-Guz_8#!

Ok so now you have it in slow-mo HD. Watch at the 3:14 mark. At the point of impact he is still on his skates and then gets turned around due to the momentum. One foot left the ice. And no I'm not a dx clone I just never post on this site because morons like you make me think twice about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

Where can a dude find a deer, um date near Hudson? Don't want my mood, so to speak, to go to waste.
                Throw a dart. You'll hit something that is *able, according to WI standards.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Being stupid and dirty does not necessarily equate to a DQ.

"You are clearly blind" is not being refuted.
                  This.

Comment

I'm interested in joining either Team DX or Team Brent. Can I get a quick synopsis of the benefits packages you both offer?

Comment

Why can't you all just let me chase my windmills?
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                        Watch the **** video. Here it is in HD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=SaIgM-Guz_8#!

Ok so now you have it in slow-mo HD. Watch at the 3:14 mark. At the point of impact he is still on his skates and then gets turned around due to the momentum. One foot left the ice. And no I'm not a dx clone I just never post on this site because morons like you make me think twice about it.
                        Think three times about it next time.

Bye now!

Comment

Originally posted by Armadillo View Post
                          I'm interested in joining either Team DX or Team Brent. Can I get a quick synopsis of the benefits packages you both offer?
                          I won't stab you if you choose my team.
                          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

Keep combing the ditches of Interstate 94, you'll find your "date"
                            Originally posted by CavalryNate
                            Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              I won't stab you if you choose my team.
                              I don't believe you.

Comment

Originally posted by Armadillo View Post
                                Team Gurt's got thinner and ****able dead animals! Just sayin...

Comment

Working...
                                X