Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post
    I could care less about it being on TV or not! This crap has to stop! Too many players are being injured on stuff like this! Suspend them if warranted and this is worthy of suspension!
    There was an equally malicious hit in Duluth last night. Why wasn't that DQ worthy? Because it wasn't on national television. The league has been ANYTHING but consistent. I have no problem with the 5+ Game, but to give him a DQ when it didn't even hand out a DQ for an equally malicious hit on the SAME NIGHT is outlandish.
    Last edited by mnstate0fhockey; 02-11-2012, 04:25 PM.
    @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

• Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

ccfc,
      he was referring to the hit in Duluth, which I can't find anywhere either. Anyone have a link to that one?

Comment

• Originally posted by crossjcek View Post
        ccfc,
        he was referring to the hit in Duluth, which I can't find anywhere either. Anyone have a link to that one?
        It's all over Twitter as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
          There was an equally malicious hit in Duluth last night. Why wasn't that DQ worthy? Because it wasn't on national television. The league has been ANYTHING but consistent. I have no problem with the 5+ Game, but to give him a DQ when it didn't even hand out a DQ for an equally malicious hit on the SAME NIGHT is outlandish.
          It was on TV. Are you saying its different because it was not on regular cable?

Comment

I don't twitter so I guess Im out

Comment

Originally posted by crossjcek View Post
              It was on TV. Are you saying its different because it was not on regular cable?
              linky, anyone?
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                It was on national television.
                If suspensions were handed out because it was on tv, then Ramage would have gotten one for his hit on Oliver last week, as that game was on BTN.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Here is the Basaraba Hit .

Comment

We are not talking the hit on Mattson we are talking about the Brown hit on Ben Blood at he 19:18 mark of the 3rd
                    - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                    Go you Green and White
                    Go Bemidji Beavers
                    Fight with all your might!
                    Rah! Rah! Rah!
                    We are here to cheer you
                    We are out to win your fame,
                    So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                    Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
                      We are not talking the hit on Mattson we are talking about the Brown hit on Ben Blood at he 19:18 mark of the 3rd
                      I'm talking about the hit on Mattson. Like Rau hit, was a charge, but was also clearly from behind. No DQ, so the idea that Rau DQ is some kind of a "statement" is nonsense. It's a "statement" on how inconsistent the league is.

Comment

I'm talking about the hit on Mattson. Like Rau hit, was a charge, but was also clearly from behind. No DQ, so the idea that Rau DQ is some kind of a "statement" is nonsense. It's a "statement" on how inconsistent the league is.
                        My computer is all F'ed up. Everything it shows is the exact opposite of things you say.

Back to the reality, I would like to see the Brown hit again.
                        UMD: tHobey Baker University.

Comment

• Originally posted by DropPass View Post
                          My computer is all F'ed up. Everything it shows is the exact opposite of things you say.

Back to the reality, I would like to see the Brown hit again.
                          I think the problem is user error

Comment

Here is the Basaraba Hit .
                            The fact that this isn't a DQ is PRECISELY why Rau doesn't deserve a game.

I want Bakunin and Brent to tell me why they think this doesn't deserve a game and why Rau does. Tell me why the WCHA thinks it's ok to suspend Rau yet this goes with slap on the wrist.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              The fact that this isn't a DQ is PRECISELY why Rau doesn't deserve a game.
                              Even Russo agreed.

Comment

I think the problem is user error
                                Wouldn't surprise me, folks say I'm gifted.
                                UMD: tHobey Baker University.

Comment

Working...
                                X