North Dakota's Team IS THE SIOUX DAMMIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
    You don't like rhyming much, do YOU DAMMIT?
    To him, the concept seems NEW DAMMIT!
    Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
    ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Re: North Dakota's Team IS THE SIOUX DAMMIT

Now I get YOU DAMMIT
      "My greatest achievement."
      Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
        Now I get YOU DAMMIT
        Please, no needs to feel BLUE DAMMIT
        ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Wife's calling I have to GO SCREW YAYY!!!
          "My greatest achievement."
          Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!
            Whoooooooopppp Whooooooooopppppp Whoooooooopppp!!!!!
            The Sioux have returned with a vengance!

I dedicate this link to anyone who ever doubted us, may your lack of faith be scalped from your unworthy head!
            http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/08...est=latestnews
            Scalp On, My Friends

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              Awesome, you're one of these morons I was talking about. You care more about being able to cheer for the Fighting Sioux than you do about the actual athletes or the University. When the football, basketball and every other team are stuck in independent hell, I'm sure you'll be spending all sorts of money to support those sports. Or much more likely, you'll complain about how terrible they are and how they don't deserve your support. 100% Fighting Sioux Fan. 0% University of North Dakota Fan.
              Excellent post. Suggesting the team should risk forfeiting a National Championship so they can wear a certain drawing on their shirt is absolute lunacy. The students should risk one of the greatest moments in their life so that you don't have to buy a new shirt? Get some perspective.
              Originally posted by SJHovey
              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
              Originally posted by Brenthoven
              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                Excellent post. Suggesting the team should risk forfeiting a National Championship so they can wear a certain drawing on their shirt is absolute lunacy. The students should risk one of the greatest moments in their life so that you don't have to buy a new shirt? Get some perspective.
                No kidding. It's like these dolts have BEEN SNIFFING GLUE DAMMIT!
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  No kidding. It's like these dolts have BEEN SNIFFING GLUE DAMMIT!
                  Now they gotta remove their TATTOO DAMMIT!

Comment

It's still real to ME, DAMMIT!
                    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
                      Sitting back here in California it looks as if the real fun is just starting.

When/if the new North Dakota hockey sweaters arrive for the postseason the players should refuse to wear the new sweaters on game day and take to the ice in their old FIGHTING SIOUX jersies. What then? What would the officials do to enforce the NCAA sanction against the old jersies????? Probably nothing????

Can't arrest them for showing up to a hockey game.
                      One officiating crew won't be able to literally undress an entire hockey team.
                      Besides don't the officiating crews work for leagues not the NCAA.
                      OR they could just call the game. Oh wait! Contracts were signed! Sponsors! Tickets sold! NOOOOOO$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!! Can't do that!!!!!!

Officials could call a penalty for every non-conforming uniform until all the Sioux players are in the penalty box. But that is the same as calling the game. Forcing the NCAA to make a game time decision to enforce their sanction would be more newsworthy than the game itself.

Also what would the School, NCAA, or State Board of Education be able to do to the athletes. Tell them to go sign pro contracts. Boo Hoo.
                      I hope they do it. Simple result, the game gets played, result gets voided, opponent ruled 1-0 winner by forfeit and UND is henceforth banned from all postseason play. Do it, please DAMMIT!

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                        I hope they do it. Simple result, the game gets played, result gets voided, opponent ruled 1-0 winner by forfeit and UND is henceforth banned from all postseason play. Do it, please DAMMIT!
                        I think that'd be the first time a team lost in a single elimination tournament and advanced DAMMIT!

Comment

Where is my popcorn DAMMIT???
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                            Where is my popcorn DAMMIT???
                            All I got's this CHARLESTON CHEW DAMMIT!

Comment

Coo coo ca CHOO DAMMIT!
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I have not seen this meme BEFORE DAMMIT!
                                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                                X