X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: North Dakota's Team IS THE SIOUX DAMMIT

Can Mankato bring this back then?

*****http://i40.tinypic.com/2l8bz9v.jpg******

Would finding this monument and putting it back up be pushing it?

*****http://i43.tinypic.com/ehx9gz.jpg******
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

If his location didn't read Oxford, OH, I would suspect the OP is the President of UND. This just gets funnier every time. I wonder if the Whiox will have to scramble to play an independent schedule in all sports other than hockey starting next fall, when they are stuck with no conference.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
        If his location didn't read Oxford, OH, I would suspect the OP is the President of UND. This just gets funnier every time.
        I can verify that he is of SkinHawk origins.

Comment

If his location didn't read Oxford, OH, I would suspect the OP is the President of UND. This just gets funnier every time. I wonder if the Whiox will have to scramble to play an independent schedule in all sports other than hockey starting next fall, when they are stuck with no conference.
          The UNDies have sports other than hockey?

Comment

He has a sister / significant other named the "Sultress" who sometimes graces us with her presence

Comment

Originally posted by Sultan Of Scalp View Post
              To my indian brethren, i will be dining on huntsville scalp this weekend if you would like to join.

We will dance around our fires and yelp in protest of these abominations

redskins and sioux forever

whooooooppp whooooop!!
              Hello? Is there any sanity at home? Any at all?
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Hello? Is there any sanity at home? Any at all?
                You're supposed to be sane on this board?

Comment

I don't know if this is just a rehash of the Herald article, but

Sioux to be Sioux

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    Can Mankato bring this back then?

*****http://i40.tinypic.com/2l8bz9v.jpg******
                    Mankato can do what they want. The question is do they have the balls?
                    "My greatest achievement."
                    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                      Mankato can do what they want. The question is do they have the balls?
                      No, the question is: Are they as ****ing stupid as 13+K NoDakers.

My guess is no one else is that stupid.

Comment

I believe you mean 17+K NoDakers. And you are probably right. I doubt these people could even graduate from high school in Mississippi.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I admire the Sioux faithful in their fight against the NC$$. And I continue to suport the Sioux Nation in its fight against totalitarianism, political correctness and pecksniffism. As you may recall, my alma mater was victimized unfairly by the NC$$ too. So hang in there. We can all hope for an outbreak of rationality at some point. Then the NC$$ might find time to take up crooked coaches, athletes and parents.
                          Last edited by Old Pio; 02-08-2012, 04:42 PM.
                          2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Or UND's entire athletic department can be in absolute ruins because of this. But hey, at least they'd have their name! Yeah, that'd be wonderful. This battle is over, right or wrong UND lost and the NCAA won. People who refuse to accept this are only hurting UND, which they obviously don't care about. True fans indeed. Thanks allot, buttheads.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                              Or UND's entire athletic department can be in absolute ruins because of this. But hey, at least they'd have their name! Yeah, that'd be wonderful. This battle is over, right or wrong UND lost and the NCAA won. People who refuse to accept this are only hurting UND, which they obviously don't care about. True fans indeed. Thanks allot, buttheads.

Your sarcasm is hilarious!
                              This battle is over, right or wrong UND lost and the NCAA won

Sitting back here in California it looks as if the real fun is just starting.

When/if the new North Dakota hockey sweaters arrive for the postseason the players should refuse to wear the new sweaters on game day and take to the ice in their old FIGHTING SIOUX jersies. What then? What would the officials do to enforce the NCAA sanction against the old jersies????? Probably nothing????

Can't arrest them for showing up to a hockey game.
                              One officiating crew won't be able to literally undress an entire hockey team.
                              Besides don't the officiating crews work for leagues not the NCAA.
                              OR they could just call the game. Oh wait! Contracts were signed! Sponsors! Tickets sold! NOOOOOO$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!! Can't do that!!!!!!

Officials could call a penalty for every non-conforming uniform until all the Sioux players are in the penalty box. But that is the same as calling the game. Forcing the NCAA to make a game time decision to enforce their sanction would be more newsworthy than the game itself.

Also what would the School, NCAA, or State Board of Education be able to do to the athletes. Tell them to go sign pro contracts. Boo Hoo.
                              "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                I agree with Dirty here. Love the name, but screwing the athletic teams. State of Hockey asked if Mankato could bring back that offensive caricature? They sure could, but they'd be relegated to a no matter division 2 team just like UND.
                                "My greatest achievement."
                                Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Working...
                                X