Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston Universtiy 2011-2012 Part IV: Dont stop fighting til the fight is done!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Universtiy 2011-2012 Part IV: Dont stop fighting til the fight is done!

Carry on....

Re: Boston Universtiy 2011-2012 Part IV: Dont stop fighting til the fight is done!

That was a great win for the Terriers tonight. They played really well for 60 minutes. Penalty kill was outstanding. Which they needed because wow, Bunyan, hold a grudge much? Terrier fans were great - loud and proud. Two very important league points heading into the Beanpot. Gill's goal was beautiful. Awesome pass by Clendening. And great to see Connolly knock in a couple more. That power play goal took 4 seconds. The only thing that would have been better would have been to see Kieran get a shut out. I'll take it though!

Comment

Re: Boston Universtiy 2011-2012 Part IV: Dont stop fighting til the fight is done!

Also good to see Nieto with three assists on the night. I'd like him to get back into the goal scoring habit, but hey points are points.
      Agganis Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Hockey Center, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Lawler Arena, Matthews Arena, Mullins Memorial Center, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, Tsongas Arena, Whittemore Center, Erie Insurance Arena, Lynah Rink, Madison Square Garden, Ridder Arena, TD Garden, Xcel Energy Center

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Bunyan, hold a grudge much?
        He was saying 'Fruck you Jack" without saying it. It's a guy thing.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

(Looks like there was no rip-roaring, USCHO-based update-a-thon again. No worries!: I was in Orchestra Hall with the wife and kids, and couldn't check in anyways.) Nice to come home and see signs of a good BU win tonight!
          Bugs Bunny - 96
          Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Nice article on Chris Connolly.

Comment

So nice when this thread is quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                (Looks like there was no rip-roaring, USCHO-based update-a-thon again. No worries!: I was in Orchestra Hall with the wife and kids, and couldn't check in anyways.) Nice to come home and see signs of a good BU win tonight!
                If you have a smartphone, the College Hockey News app keeps reasonably close to real time and it's a whole lot easier than bouncing from thread to thread on the score-update pages here. I've seen Zambonis sweep the ice more than once, so enjoy checking up between periods on what's happening in all the leagues.

Comment

I've got 2 extra for tonight if anyone is looking... meet near the garden before the 5:00 game. ericredaxe at yahoo dot com

Comment

Originally posted by goalguard View Post
                    If you have a smartphone, the College Hockey News app keeps reasonably close to real time and it's a whole lot easier than bouncing from thread to thread on the score-update pages here. I've seen Zambonis sweep the ice more than once, so enjoy checking up between periods on what's happening in all the leagues.
                    Good to know; cheers, mate!
                    Bugs Bunny - 96
                    Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

BU is your new #1 ranked team in the county.... with 12 first place votes. Guess there are really no elite teams this year.

Great time for the target to be put on our backs!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                        BU is your new #1 ranked team in the county.... with 12 first place votes. Guess there are really no elite teams this year.

Great time for the target to be put on our backs!
                        It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                          BU is your new #1 ranked team in the county....
                          Polls suck and will always suck.
                          Agganis Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Hockey Center, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Lawler Arena, Matthews Arena, Mullins Memorial Center, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, Tsongas Arena, Whittemore Center, Erie Insurance Arena, Lynah Rink, Madison Square Garden, Ridder Arena, TD Garden, Xcel Energy Center

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                            Good to know; cheers, mate!
                            The hockeyeastonline.com site is a good source for ingame scores and stats too
                            I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Spazway View Post
                              Poles suck and will always suck.
                              Fyp
                              Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                              ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Working...
                              X