Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston Universtiy 2011-2012 Part IV: Dont stop fighting til the fight is done!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston Universtiy 2011-2012 Part IV: Dont stop fighting til the fight is done!

What numbered sections are the BU sections in the balcony?

Looking to get a pair on craiglist or to scalp but don't want to end up in the wrong part of the rink...

Thanks.
    Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

• Re: Boston Universtiy 2011-2012 Part IV: Dont stop fighting til the fight is done!

Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post

Looking to get a pair on craiglist or to scalp but don't want to end up in the wrong part of the rink...

Thanks.
      302-308 is generally BU. As you go higher in the numbers from, say, 304, you enter the student sections.
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post

Thanks.
        I'd be careful...

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
          302-308 is generally BU. As you go higher in the numbers from, say, 304, you enter the student sections.
          Thanks.
          Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
            I'd be careful...
            Also be careful with scalpers who may have unknowingly bought tickets from people who have already entered the arena and had their ticket scanned and sold it after walking out. If you're going to go the scalper route, I'd suggest getting there VERY early, before the first game starts, or even stand in the North Station walkway from the turnstiles up to the escalators, that way you get people on their way to the game who haven't had their tickets scanned.
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
              I'd be careful...
              I hear you can get a KILLER deal on Craigslist every once in a while from those BU med students!
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

In all seriousness, though...

Congrats in advance to BU. 30 BEANPOT Championships!!!!!! WOW!
                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post

Yup.
                  Originally posted by mookie1995
                  bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                  Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                  Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Is there a link to watch the Beanpot online? We don't get NESN out here.
                    "What I get paid for are the practices, I would play the games for nothing."
                    - Tim Horton

Ferris State University
                    CCHA Champions 2003 & 2012

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                      Also be careful with scalpers who may have unknowingly bought tickets from people who have already entered the arena and had their ticket scanned and sold it after walking out. If you're going to go the scalper route, I'd suggest getting there VERY early, before the first game starts, or even stand in the North Station walkway from the turnstiles up to the escalators, that way you get people on their way to the game who haven't had their tickets scanned.
                      If someone was gonna sell a ticket, why bother going in and then coming back out? That's just ******y.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        If someone was gonna sell a ticket, why bother going in and then coming back out? That's just ******y.
                        NU fans?
                        Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                        ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Hmm, kind of surprised Cisse isn't playing. Might come back to bite us.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post

hogwash!!!! when was the last time bc won 3 in a row! happy days, here again! 5-2 bc wins.
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Harvard won the first game, is that right?

ed: Whoops, I'll head over to the actual Beanpot thread.
                              Last edited by DaveStPaul; 02-13-2012, 06:49 PM.
                              Bugs Bunny - 96
                              Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Uh. I just noticed something about this thread's title...

Comment

Working...
                                X