PDA

View Full Version : North Dakota's Newest Sniper

Pages : [1] 2

abro2007
02-02-2012, 12:29 AM
Vipers TV talks to rookie Adam Tambellini about his first season with the team, what its like being from a hockey family and another round of Rapid Fire.

Tambellini (the brother of Jeff and son of Steve) just signed with North Dakota.

Player profile here
http://www.hockeytube.net/2012/02/01/north-dakotas-newest-sniper-2112/

The Rube
02-02-2012, 12:49 AM
So rough and tumble and "hard-nosed" hockey wasn't good enough? You had to get a sniper? Sheesh.

Nick Papagiorgio
02-02-2012, 07:59 AM
Vipers TV talks to rookie Adam Tambellini about his first season with the team, what its like being from a hockey family and another round of Rapid Fire.

Tambellini (the brother of Jeff and son of Steve) just signed with North Dakota.

Player profile here
http://www.hockeytube.net/2012/02/01/north-dakotas-newest-sniper-2112/

Ok so he can shoot the puck. But how is his lawnmower tossing accuracy?

willythekid
02-02-2012, 08:28 AM

much better than his trolley crashing abilities... that is why he chose Nodak over our friends from the east.

burd
02-02-2012, 08:44 AM
Great. Tambellini, Grimaldi . . . now UND is in for another level of thuggery accusations. Blame it on Gasparini.

johnnypohlfan
02-02-2012, 08:55 AM

I'm less concerned about that and more interested in his aiming skills when urinating in elevators, and his ability to traverse a snow-covered UND campus while wearing only socks.

willythekid
02-02-2012, 09:09 AM
It is nice to see BC and gopher fans so concerned with the welfare of our recruits...

JDUBBS1280
02-02-2012, 09:15 AM
Waiting for Gurt to throw a hissy fit because this isn't in the NoDak thread.

Oh wait, only Gopher fans are held accountable to his ridiculous prejudices :rolleyes:

darker98
02-02-2012, 09:22 AM

Oh wait, only Gopher fans are held accountable to his ridiculous prejudices :rolleyes:
Gurt is like a cute cuddly Gremlin. Unfortunately, You insist on feeding him after midnight.

Fighting Sioux 23
02-02-2012, 09:23 AM

:p

FWIW, it IS in the North Dakota thread, but for whatever reason someone decided to create a new thread about it...not sure why.

darker98
02-02-2012, 09:30 AM
:p

FWIW, it IS in the North Dakota thread, but for whatever reason someone decided to create a new thread about it...not sure why.
abro2007 is someone i've never heard of. Must be a Sioux fan though.

Fighting Sioux 23
02-02-2012, 09:33 AM
abro2007 is someone i've never heard of. Must be a Sioux fan though.

I don't think so. If you look at his/her previous posts, he/she does this a lot for recruits from the Vernon Vipers...

goldy_331
02-02-2012, 10:13 AM
Gurt is like a cute cuddly Gremlin. Unfortunately, You insist on feeding him after midnight.

And then he went and spilled water on him! :eek:

darker98
02-02-2012, 10:18 AM
And then he went and spilled water on him! :eek:
Nice!!! I thought about working that in my original post. I'm just a little under the weather and can't think too well.

darker98
02-02-2012, 10:20 AM
I don't think so. If you look at his/her previous posts, he/she does this a lot for recruits from the Vernon Vipers...
I can't even look at my previous posts. :D Not only am I not very bright, but also computer illiterate.

Fighting Sioux 23
02-02-2012, 10:25 AM
I can't even look at my previous posts. :D Not only am I not very bright, but also computer illiterate.

:p:D:D

If you click on the poster's name in their post, a little drop down box will pop open and there will be an option for "View Forum Posts"

Gurtholfin
02-02-2012, 10:40 AM

No, I only held you accountable because most Gopher fans, while horribly misguided and possibly even sharing your beliefs, aren't trying to convince the rest of us in every post that they make of the importance of the Gophers to hockey as we know it.

This is a silly topic for a thread, but the OP doesn't have your track record of a desperate need for acknowledgement of his favorite hockey program.

Who knows, maybe he'll turn into the Sioux version of you. Only time will tell.

Don't lump yourself in with other Gopher fans. It would give them a bad rep and they're already in a bad enough place. :p

Nick Papagiorgio
02-02-2012, 10:59 AM
much better than his trolley crashing abilities... that is why he chose Nodak over our friends from the east.

Designated driver > walking home and passing out in snowdrift.

Glad we cleared that up. Could you make sure Twinkle Toes gets the memo? Thx.

4four4
02-02-2012, 11:08 AM
It is nice to see BC and gopher fans so concerned with the welfare of our recruits...

Our recruits? Do you actually play for UND?

darker98
02-02-2012, 03:52 PM
Our recruits? Do you actually play for UND?
Why does that matter?