North Dakota's Newest Sniper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Dakota's Newest Sniper

Vipers TV talks to rookie Adam Tambellini about his first season with the team, what its like being from a hockey family and another round of Rapid Fire.

Tambellini (the brother of Jeff and son of Steve) just signed with North Dakota.

Player profile here
    http://www.hockeytube.net/2012/02/01/north-dakotas-newest-sniper-2112/

Re: North Dakota's Newest Sniper

So rough and tumble and "hard-nosed" hockey wasn't good enough? You had to get a sniper? Sheesh.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by abro2007 View Post
      Vipers TV talks to rookie Adam Tambellini about his first season with the team, what its like being from a hockey family and another round of Rapid Fire.

Tambellini (the brother of Jeff and son of Steve) just signed with North Dakota.

Player profile here
      http://www.hockeytube.net/2012/02/01/north-dakotas-newest-sniper-2112/
      Ok so he can shoot the puck. But how is his lawnmower tossing accuracy?
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
        much better than his trolley crashing abilities... that is why he chose Nodak over our friends from the east.

Comment

Great. Tambellini, Grimaldi . . . now UND is in for another level of thuggery accusations. Blame it on Gasparini.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
            I'm less concerned about that and more interested in his aiming skills when urinating in elevators, and his ability to traverse a snow-covered UND campus while wearing only socks.

Comment

It is nice to see BC and gopher fans so concerned with the welfare of our recruits...

Comment

Waiting for Gurt to throw a hissy fit because this isn't in the NoDak thread.

Oh wait, only Gopher fans are held accountable to his ridiculous prejudices

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post

Gurt is like a cute cuddly Gremlin. Unfortunately, You insist on feeding him after midnight.
                  "My greatest achievement."
                  Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post

FWIW, it IS in the North Dakota thread, but for whatever reason someone decided to create a new thread about it...not sure why.
                    North Dakota
                    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

FWIW, it IS in the North Dakota thread, but for whatever reason someone decided to create a new thread about it...not sure why.
                      abro2007 is someone i've never heard of. Must be a Sioux fan though.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                        abro2007 is someone i've never heard of. Must be a Sioux fan though.
                        I don't think so. If you look at his/her previous posts, he/she does this a lot for recruits from the Vernon Vipers...
                        North Dakota
                        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                          Gurt is like a cute cuddly Gremlin. Unfortunately, You insist on feeding him after midnight.
                          And then he went and spilled water on him!

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                            And then he went and spilled water on him!
                            Nice!!! I thought about working that in my original post. I'm just a little under the weather and can't think too well.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                              I don't think so. If you look at his/her previous posts, he/she does this a lot for recruits from the Vernon Vipers...
                              I can't even look at my previous posts. Not only am I not very bright, but also computer illiterate.

Comment

Working...
                              X