X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2011-2012 Thread: Part II

Originally posted by snipeshow10 View Post
    Of all weekends not to be around, terrible timing. I will be driving till late tonight and I had a question. Has anyone tried/been able to listen to the game on their phones? I really hate to miss both games but would love to listen to it. And since I will be driving down to PA, I sadly don't think WUML will be reaching down there.
    It works well enough. I have an android phone and I use XiiaLive Lite. I copied the URL for the stream from the WUML page and saved it as a favorite. Make sure to put the http:// in front. Actually, here's the url.

http://129.63.96.7:8000/92_m3u.m3u

I'm sure similar options exist for the Iphone.

Comment

Originally posted by snipeshow10 View Post
      Of all weekends not to be around, terrible timing. I will be driving till late tonight and I had a question. Has anyone tried/been able to listen to the game on their phones? I really hate to miss both games but would love to listen to it. And since I will be driving down to PA, I sadly don't think WUML will be reaching down there.
      I've done this... it can be iffy at times depending upon tower strength, but generally its fine. Also good for some odd looks on the subway

---

Going with WoA... Radio on the iPhone has an option to add streams... just type in that address... test it... and you should be fine.
      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
      Skating Friar Jersey
      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Is it 7:15 yet?
        Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
        "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

i only wished it was 7:15!!!!

Comment

Awesome, works perfectly guys thanks. Hopefully this will make driving down to Philly on a Friday night more bearable. Could go for 5 or 6 of ridiculous "goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllll" calls tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
              If they're there, I'm in.
              No doubt. He's one of those players that you love on your team, but hate if he's not. I equate him to players in soccer (my favorite sport). I see guys diving or being dirty, and the ones that annoy me the most are the ones that actually have the talent to do it cleanly. I've seen Diamond play and when he's just playing the game, he's actually extremely talented (one of the goals he scored up at Maine against Lowell was fantastic). It's the other stuff that annoys the hell out of me.

Joey is a different player since you saw him in November. He now plays with much more discipline and subsequently his penalty minutes have dropped dramatically. He now goes through games with no penalties and is still very effective as a player, especially in front of the net. He also is rarely called for embellishment which was a Diamond trademark early in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                Joey is a different player since you saw him in November. He now plays with much more discipline and subsequently his penalty minutes have dropped dramatically. He now goes through games with no penalties and is still very effective as a player, especially in front of the net. He also is rarely called for embellishment which was a Diamond trademark early in the season.
                Fair enough, as you said, I haven't seen him since then.
                Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen - is this really happening?!?!

Men’s Division I PairWise Rankings

Rank Team PWR W-L-T Win % Win % Rank RPI RPI Rank vs. TUC TUC %
                  1 Massachusetts-Lowell 33 19-7-0 .7308 1 .5636* 1 12-4-0 .7500
                  "We will play a style that is a puck-possession game, an up-tempo style ... It will rely on speed and toughness. I’m sure these players can
                  make that adjustment very easily. We’re going to make the Tsongas a tough place to get points for other teams." -UML Coach Norm Bazin

Comment

First in krach and rpi too. I am legitimately giddy

Comment

I understand this isn't the goal, but this is an accomplishment nonetheless...especially when set against the background of 2010-2011 and Tocco

Comment

You're welcome, you guys.
                        Sons of old Massachusetts,
                        Devoted daughters true,
                        Bay State, old Bay State,
                        We'll give our best to you.

Comment

• Tip of the cap to you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by HawksSk860 View Post
                            I understand this isn't the goal, but this is an accomplishment nonetheless...especially when set against the background of 2010-2011 and Tocco
                            Oh yes......
                            Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                            Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                            "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                            KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

w0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000t!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by HawksSk860 View Post
                                I can't even think of the words right now ... but Stephen Tocco... F you!

Things could change. Things will change. But my alma mater is in first place in Hockey East.

This... doesn't suck.
                                Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                                2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                                2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                                2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                                2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Working...
                                X