This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    Milner showed me a ton on the biggest stage he's played on. Too bad he couldn't get the goalie award but a week from now no one will remember that.
    Tommy and co should have let bu take more shots from the blue line to pump up his save pct!!!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Season Thread: PART II

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Tommy and co should have let bu take more shots from the blue line to pump up his save pct!!!

Cross was excellent, breaking up multiple 3 on 1s.

Comment

Today's NY Daily News is speculating that Kreider could be part of a trade with the Rangers getting Rick Nash from Columbus for Dubinsky, Kreider's rights and a #1 pick. The Rangers are in the market for another high-scoring forward before the trade deadline.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ho...icle-1.1022073
        DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
          Milner showed me a ton on the biggest stage he's played on. Too bad he couldn't get the goalie award but a week from now no one will remember that.
          Dont forget that is purley a statistical award. And it won't even be a week from now that nobody remembers. I'd bet Millan's is already lying on the floor somewhere with a pile of dirty laundry.

Comment

OK...I guess I'm warming up to BC's 'Grey Poupon' jerseys.
            Chris V
            Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
              OK...I guess I'm warming up to BC's 'Grey Poupon' jerseys.
              Wear them again Friday!

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                Milner was penalized because bu's only offense is from their defense. #dontbringapopguntoaknifefight
                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Did Jackie cuss out the refs...inquiring minds must know. Did the donut hole play...inquiring minds also need to know this.
                  I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

York goes for win #900 Friday night.

As amazing as the attendance was at Conte last year, it's even better this year, #1 in HE for the 2nd year in a row and no one is close.

Comment

York goes for win #900 Friday night.

As amazing as the attendance was at Conte last year, it's even better this year, #1 in HE for the 2nd year in a row and no one is close.
                      Yup, i mentioned that above, almost 6500/game #6 in the country and 1200 ahead of UNH in HE...............all that with two crap home schedules, last year's and this year's

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                        Yup, i mentioned that above, almost 6500/game #6 in the country and 1200 ahead of UNH in HE...............all that with two crap home schedules, last year's and this year's
                        That's what a mostly-moribund basketball program will do for hockey. Gene DeFilippo has been an abject failure as AD; it's telling that the only sport doing well is the one he cares nothing about. For that we can thank thee.
                        Chris V
                        Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Chris, I think it's fair to question what's going on with the football program right now but gene has done a lot of good things for the school.

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                            BC needs to generate the offense they have been creating lately. Parker Milner is not great but give him a lead of 2-3 goals and he should be adequate. BC PP has been clicking and they need to watch Megan and Chiaisson completely, Megan has been hot lately. Hopefully, we do not see the disaster of games #1 and #2. Arnold needs to get going, it's been ages since he's been stuck at 12 goals.

This should be a hard hitting, close checking game. If BC can get the lead first, that will help. Needless to say, stay disciplined and no stupid penalties to let the other team back in the game.
                            I think Arnold read your post during that timeout in OT

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
                              That's what a mostly-moribund basketball program will do for hockey. Gene DeFilippo has been an abject failure as AD; it's telling that the only sport doing well is the one he cares nothing about. For that we can thank thee.
                              the question is............how much of that has to do with the state of the BB program vs the emergence of the hockey program..............finally

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              Chris, I think it's fair to question what's going on with the football program right now but gene has done a lot of good things for the school.
                              I greatly respect your opinion and enjoy reading all of your posts but while he has done some good things for BC at this moment in time, GDF MUST go............. IMO, it's imperative

Comment

York goes for win #900 Friday....
                                Geez, as an MC fan, I was hoping for a post Beanpot letdown, and then you post this. So much for that theory.
                                Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
                                X