Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Walton - no, this is not about an old TV series or a former Wal-Mart executive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Walton - no, this is not about an old TV series or a former Wal-Mart executive

Tonight's Yale-Harvard game will be televised on NBCSPorts, with Washington Caps radio announcer John Walton scheduled to do the play-by-play.

This is John's first year with the Caps, but before this he spent many years as the radio announcer for the Caps' AHL affiliate, the Hershey Bears. Those of us who live in the Hershey area can attest that he was always well prepared, always did a good job of following the action, and he has a passion for the sport of hockey that always showed through in his announcing.

I hope those who tune in to tonight's game will enjoy his work as much as we Bears' fans did.

Re: John Walton - no, this is not about an old TV series or a former Wal-Mart executi

If you would like to go further back, John got his start as the voice of the RedHawks. Before my time, but I've heard good things.

Comment

Re: John Walton - no, this is not about an old TV series or a former Wal-Mart executi

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
      If you would like to go further back, John got his start as the voice of the RedHawks. Before my time, but I've heard good things.
      I've known him since 5th grade. Guy has worked his *** off to get to this point.
      http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

Working...
      X