Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMaine - 2011-2012 Season Thread (cont) - Beating Back the Internuts ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine - 2011-2012 Season Thread (cont) - Beating Back the Internuts ?

Tim says Adam Shemansky will probably play tonight (illness, head injury) and Joey Diamond is still questionable with a hip flexor injury.

Comment

I think you'll see Diamond sit tonight and play tomorrow at UML.

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
        I think you'll see Diamond sit tonight and play tomorrow at UML.
        Diamond will play tonight.

I think the question is whether or not they move him back with the 1st line. I really like the speed Mangene gives them up front with the 1st line. He creates a lot of space out there. I would expect Diamond back out front with the 1st PP though.

Comment

free streaming here

http://go.coxsportsonline.com/liveEv...B_OEM_ID=25400

Comment

great video
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              great video
              Amen! Was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Maine scores on Sully
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Nice goal by Diamond for Providence.

Comment

2-0.....Maine looks like crap.

TIMMAY!

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                      2-0.....Maine looks like crap.

TIMMAY!
                      3-0

getting outskated and outworked...

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
                        3-0

getting outskated and outworked...
                        yeah, but I am sure they learned last week that there is no need to worry about being behind 3-0.

I wonder if anyone else has noticed that Maine has not had a player on the weak side in the offensive zone yet...

keep all three forwards chasing the puck... it worked against Huntsville

Comment

Anyone watching BC/Vermont on NBS Sports HD? HOLY COW! Clearest picture ever of a college hockey game. It's gonna be great having HE games on this network.

Comment

Back to playing TIMMAY hockey.
                            When you say Tim Whitehead, You haven't said much!!!

Comment

Costly 1st period for Maine along with Beaudry playing Lights out in Net for PC.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
                                yeah, but I am sure they learned last week that there is no need to worry about being behind 3-0.

I wonder if anyone else has noticed that Maine has not had a player on the weak side in the offensive zone yet...

keep all three forwards chasing the puck... it worked against Huntsville
                                ok. so after the 1st there were some players on the weak side.... good.

but what is with the keystone cop defense running into each other all the time?

last, how did Maine play that entire game at 2/3 speed?

I wonder if timmy was guessing that by losing to PC and putting them back into the TUC column, then maine would gaine one more win against a TUC? hmmmm? hmmmm???

fun at lowell tomorrow.
                                I cannot wait to meet Priceless there.

Comment

Working...
                                X