Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMaine - 2011-2012 Season Thread (cont) - Beating Back the Internuts ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine - 2011-2012 Season Thread (cont) - Beating Back the Internuts ?

Maybe if Jackie had done it right by mouthing off to the ref, giving him the finger and exposing himself to the crowd, then Bertie would have been forced to do his job. Clearly Jackies not trying hard enuf.
    I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
      will be on WPME (time warner channel 17) in southern maine
      Yes it is. Just looked at their web site and it's listed.

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13
        will be on WPME (time warner channel 17) in southern maine
        Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
        Yes it is. Just looked at their web site and it's listed.

it was a statement not a question....

Comment

• Re: party like it's 1999

Sully going tonight according to BDN article
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Maybe not a bad idea, so if Marty is scheduled for tomorrow night he will be able to get a good look at what he will be up against.

Comment

I'm not hearing glowing reports about Abbott (the AD, not the hockey player). I'm meeting with one of his assistants tomorrow so we'll see.

I don't know how anyone can make an educated guess about how the Hockey East race will take shape. There could still be a 5-way tie for first place AND a 3-way tie for 6th, with 9th place being just a point out. My WAG at this point is BC wins the league crown because they still have three games with Vermont. Lowell has three with Merrimack, two with Vermont and BU and host Maine so they will either finish second or fifth. The points are there for them. BU, Maine and Merrimack go down to the wire for the last two home ice spots. I think Maine will finish 5-1-1 in league and get the #3 seed thanks to the tb with BU and host Northeastern or Providence in the 1/4. Friday night they'd draw Lowell or BU at the Garden and, if they win, a rematch with BC in the final. I think they get into the NCAAs as the 3 seed in Worcester and from there anything can happen.

But they could just as easily fall apart, end up 5th in Hockey East, get swept at Merrimack and just miss the NCAAs. A lot will be determined this weekend as MC and Lowell play two of their games in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                I'm not hearing glowing reports about Abbott (the AD, not the hockey player). I'm meeting with one of his assistants tomorrow so we'll see.
                Gonna petition for a contract extension for TIMMAY?
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

So what is this supposed to mean???

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                    So what is this supposed to mean???
                    That I'm meeting with one of his assistants tomorrow and I'm going to try to get a reading on the coaching situation.

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Gonna petition for a contract extension for TIMMAY?
                    Oh how well you know me.

Comment

I'm not hearing glowing reports about Abbott (the AD, not the hockey player).
                      Still don't understand what you are saying here. Not hearing glowing reports about Abbott from WHO regarding WHAT? Or did you mean to say "glowing reports FROM Abbott???

Comment

But they could just as easily fall apart, end up 5th in Hockey East, get swept at Merrimack and just miss the NCAAs.
                        How about a friendly Romney type $10,000 wager?

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                          Still don't understand what you are saying here. Not hearing glowing reports about Abbott from WHO regarding WHAT? Or did you mean to say "glowing reports FROM Abbott???
                          I have heard that he was in the political world too long and that he plays favorites among the coaching staffs. I don't know if that is true but tomorrow I'll have a chance to see for myself.

Comment

I have heard that he was in the political world too long and that he plays favorites among the coaching staffs. I don't know if that is true but tomorrow I'll have a chance to see for myself.
                            Oh goody, 10 year contract for Timmay is on its way !!!

Does nobody have the ballz to fire this guy ??
                            I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Aaaaand it's 7:00 pm TIMMAY TIME on Channel 17 Time Warner

Comment

Ahhh, TIMMAY, great job in getting them ready to go tonight.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X