Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMaine - 2011-2012 Season Thread (cont) - Beating Back the Internuts ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine - 2011-2012 Season Thread (cont) - Beating Back the Internuts ?

Originally posted by DownEastblkbearfan View Post
    You on bathsalts Papa? Anyone else see Wahlstroms goal in the mini one on one last night during the B's game? Get your *** in gear and get to recruiting Maine I don't give a crap how old the kid is!
    I wonder if his dad (Joakim, a former Black Bear) can pull a few strings?

I saw him do his first Youtube sensation goal during an intermission at the Alfond a few years ago.

Comment

Here ya go
      http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...040448840.html
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

thanks wally, i'm computer illiterate when it comes to posting links and addresses.

Comment

thanks wally, i'm computer illiterate when it comes to posting links and addresses.
          No problem pretty cool goal
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Congratulations to Dan Sullivan for being awarded Hockey East Defensive Player of the Week.....and Joey Diamond for being named Hockey East Player of the Month.

Comment

Originally posted by maineiac37 View Post
              Congratulations to Dan Sullivan for being awarded Hockey East Defensive Player of the Week.....and Joey Diamond for being named Hockey East Player of the Month.
              Sully's play has been the primary reason Maine has been on a streak lately, no doubt about that.

As for Wahlstrom, he'll be drafted by the NHL no later than this Spring.

Comment

I wasn't sure if everyone knew this but apparently WABI is picking up the fri night game vs UAH? Its on ch 5's local sports sched. at their site.

Comment

[MAN!!!, it looks like Bertagna heard AM Coffee loud and clear!!!

did you see the letter of apology issued by ole Scarlet Satan?
                  regarding to his abuse of officials:
                  " It doesn't matter what the substance was, the form was incorrect"

the form was incorrect means that Hakstol did it right... the substance is OK...

Comment

Jackie wants to apologize to the fans in the building and on TV. But not to the ref he berated? Where's the suspension?
                    bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                    SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                    All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                    A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                      Jackie wants to apologize to the fans in the building and on TV. But not to the ref he berated? Where's the suspension?
                      Suspension? What is this, the No Fun League? Bertagna is going to suspend Run Home Jack about the same time Porcine Airlines opens for business.

Comment

Thanks for posting this, Fighting Sioux 23 - just a great 2 weekends for the Blackbears!

Comment

Originally posted by '93,'99,?? View Post
                          I wasn't sure if everyone knew this but apparently WABI is picking up the fri night game vs UAH? Its on ch 5's local sports sched. at their site.
                          will be on WPME (time warner channel 17) in southern maine

Comment

You on bathsalts Papa? Anyone else see Wahlstroms goal in the mini one on one last night during the B's game? Get your *** in gear and get to recruiting Maine I don't give a crap how old the kid is!
                            Just because he can carry the puck on his stick doesn't mean hes awesome! Hes prob a better lacrosse player. Neat goal thou.

Comment

• Re: party like it's 1999

Parker would've been suspended and fined by any professional league, but he gets off with a lame apology in Hockey East..?

Whatever... It's great TV to watch him nearly stroke-out during a loss at home to lowly Maine.

Comment

• Re: party like it's 1999

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                                Parker would've been suspended and fined by any professional league, but he gets off with a lame apology in Hockey East..?

Whatever... It's great TV to watch him nearly stroke-out during a loss at home to lowly Maine.
                                What happen was pretty much expected,a half hearted sorry and Hockey East Brass looking the other way...either way he made a fool of himself and picked up two losses in the process...his Team will rebound during the Bean Pot and make a run towards the NCAA's.

Comment

Working...
                                X