Uw @ und

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uw @ und

Late Monday and no game thread? Badger fans are discussing next year's tickets on their thread, and UND fans are talking about the chances of making the tournament. Has it come to this? Really? Remember 1980-84. The waterbottle. Hukalo's back-to-back overtime winners. Sudden death at the regionals. The huge disparity in fan intelligence (and looks) Sioux fans have always been kind enough not to gloat about.

Walk-ons get 4 points and the Badgers start thinking about their golf game.

Re: Uw @ und

Originally posted by burd View Post
    Late Monday and no game thread? Badger fans are discussing next year's tickets on their thread, and UND fans are talking about the chances of making the tournament. Has it come to this? Really? Remember 1980-84. The waterbottle. Hukalo's back-to-back overtime winners. Sudden death at the regionals. The huge disparity in fan intelligence (and looks) Sioux fans have always been kind enough not to gloat about.

Walk-ons get 4 points and the Badgers start thinking about their golf game.

DUDE! In Kyle (southpark) voice!

After a hardfought game 1 victory Eaves will go to shake Eades' hand and shake it a bit too hard and it will be on!

Hakstol will be ****ed that Eaves didn't engage him and will sucker punch Shuchuk. Carnage will ensue, our teams will be right back to where they belong in the hate column.

EFF THE SIOUX!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jXsmGTQz-I

The Jesus may have to come into this thread with a word of caution for the sioux
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
      Late Monday and no game thread?

Did you put your thinking cap on to come up with that thread title?

I guess that counts as pretty creative for you folks up there.

What's the over/under on majors for this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
        DUDE! In Kyle (southpark) voice!

After a hardfought game 1 victory Eaves will go to shake Eades' hand and shake it a bit too hard and it will be on!

Hakstol will be ****ed that Eaves didn't engage him and will sucker punch Shuchuk. Carnage will ensue, our teams will be right back to where they belong in the hate column.

EFF THE SIOUX!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jXsmGTQz-I

The Jesus may have to come into this thread with a word of caution for the sioux
        Eaves? Are you kidding me? He couldn't win a fistfight with his own player in a Grand Forks motel room.

Comment

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/SiouxGoHome.jpg******

When ya expecting Jethro, Coondog and the gang back from yonder St. Cloud Territories?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            *****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/SiouxGoHome.jpg******

When ya expecting Jethro, Coondog and the gang back from yonder St. Cloud Territories?
            They be bringing in a wagonload of badger roadkill for tailgating on Friday. If there's any left you'll get to see it hit the ice.

Comment

Comment

Did you put your thinking cap on to come up with that thread title?

I guess that counts as pretty creative for you folks up there.

I'm thinking UND will have 6 Major Junior players this weekend.
                "My greatest achievement."
                Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

so what's the new nickname?

also what's the over/under on Blood pulling any **** in the handshake line???
                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

If squirted by a water bottle. It's 100% guaranteed.
                    "My greatest achievement."
                    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

The Whioux.

WI is not the Gophers. Hence, I'd say 20-1 odds on Blood being Blood.

WI will get swept, though, because they are afraid that UND players will beat them up if WI doesn't hand them over 2 wins.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

the odds are slightly less than a wisco fan having sex with roadkill

Comment

As usual, a major at the University of North Dakota won't really mean a whole lot.
                          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                            As usual, a major at the University of North Dakota won't really mean a whole lot.
                            A minor never does, either.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                              the odds are slightly less than a wisco fan having sex with roadkill
                              Better roadkill than kinfolk...

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/SiouxVintage.jpg******

Comment

Working...
                              X