PDA

View Full Version : Yooper Slapfight, Round 2: NMU at Michigan Tech, Saturday, Jan. 21

Pages : [1] 2 3

Twitch Boy
01-17-2012, 05:15 PM
*deep breath*

nowomensnowcowsnooneattechevergetslaidworldofwarcr aftplayinglosersfinishlasteveryyearshouldabeenawil dcatthatyoutubevideoofbrianstewartfloppinglikehego tshotthenmattsiddallpunchingthecrapoutofjordanfoot enojobsyou'reallgoingtobeworkingforuswe'regoingtoh avebetterjobsceoofstarbucksthenstandsfornowledgenm udegreesareliketoiletpaperthosewhocan'tdoteachteac her'scollegemarquettesmellsfunnyanddoesn'thaveanys toplightsatleastwehaveawendy'snmu'sbandsucksbecaus etheyonlyhaveonedrummerandtheyjustsucktech'sbandsu cksandwearsfunnybumblebeepantsandonlyknowshowtopla ythesameeightnotesoverandoverandoveragainmeanegirl isshort

There, I think that covers everything.

huskyfan
01-17-2012, 08:45 PM
*deep breath*

nowomensnowcowsnooneattechevergetslaidworldofwarcr aftplayinglosersfinishlasteveryyearshouldabeenawil dcatthatyoutubevideoofbrianstewartfloppinglikehego tshotthenmattsiddallpunchingthecrapoutofjordanfoot enojobsyou'reallgoingtobeworkingforuswe'regoingtoh avebetterjobsceoofstarbucksthenstandsfornowledgenm udegreesareliketoiletpaperthosewhocan'tdoteachteac her'scollegemarquettesmellsfunnyanddoesn'thaveanys toplightsatleastwehaveawendy'snmu'sbandsucksbecaus etheyonlyhaveonedrummerandtheyjustsucktech'sbandsu cksandwearsfunnybumblebeepantsandonlyknowshowtopla ythesameeightnotesoverandoverandoveragainmeanegirl isshort

what Twitch said

FadeToBlack&Gold
01-17-2012, 08:53 PM
Pearson has basically said that our game in Marquette last month was our worst of the season thus far, and I expect there will be a much better effort this time, coupled with a home crowd. A win is a must.

oldish husky
01-17-2012, 09:20 PM
I was wondering where this thread was.

The Rube
01-17-2012, 10:15 PM
They found it 18 miles from Ontonagon. ;)

FadeToBlack&Gold
01-17-2012, 10:33 PM
they found it 18 miles from ontonagon. ;)

You mean, ONNNNNNTONAGONNNNNN?! :)

The Rube
01-17-2012, 10:35 PM
You mean, ONNNNNNTONAGONNNNNN?! :)

Sorry, my error.

Barrrrrrrrrrrrrraga! (to make up for it)

MOJO
01-18-2012, 08:01 PM
*deep breath*

I think you forgot, "Tech Women are HUSKY!!!"

sweet canadian mullet
01-18-2012, 08:29 PM
very nice, twitch

Flashy Man
01-18-2012, 08:39 PM
very nice, twitch

Holy **** it's SCuM!

bigblue_dl
01-18-2012, 09:22 PM
Its been so long since I've seen her around here, I just figured she got drunk and wandered into traffic or something! Its nice to see that she's not dead!

Beer Pong Horn
01-18-2012, 10:02 PM
Its been so long since I've seen her around here, I just figured she got drunk and wandered into traffic or something! Its nice to see that she's not dead!

Why would she die? No car in Marquette County has less than 4 inches of ground clearance :p

bigblue_dl
01-18-2012, 10:10 PM
Why would she die? No car in Marquette County has less than 4 inches of ground clearance :pI'm trying to figure out if this is a joke about her being short....or being on her back all the time...

The Rube
01-18-2012, 11:05 PM
I'm trying to figure out if this is a joke about her being short....or being on her back all the time...

A little from column A, a little from column B. (insert NMU girl joke here, [c] tDarkness)

And count me in the shocked crowd that SCuM posted!

Beer Pong Horn
01-19-2012, 12:48 AM
(insert NMU girl joke)

An NMU guy? :D

The Rube
01-19-2012, 12:50 AM
An NMU guy? :D
Yeah pretty much. You don't have to be special to be a date for an NMU girl. Well, you can be "special." ;)

Twitch Boy
01-19-2012, 03:45 AM
I missed a sc(u)m sighting?!

And yeah, show her a little love, she's met with a fate perhaps worse than death...she's working in Saginaw.

bigblue_dl
01-19-2012, 08:57 AM
(insert NMU girl joke here, [c] tDarkness)
I thought the point was to insert it in an NMU girl? Regardless, that has proven to be much too easy lately. Time for a new challenge.

goldy_331
01-19-2012, 09:11 AM
I missed a sc(u)m sighting?!

And yeah, show her a little love, she's met with a fate perhaps worse than death...she's working in Saginaw.

She moved way up in the world then, she was in WisconSIN for while, right?

stuckinwi
01-19-2012, 02:22 PM
She moved way up in the world then, she was in WisconSIN for while, right?

it's an awful, dreadful place, this wisconsin...