Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yooper Slapfight, Round 2: NMU at Michigan Tech, Saturday, Jan. 21

*deep breath*

nowomensnowcowsnooneattechevergetslaidworldofwarcr aftplayinglosersfinishlasteveryyearshouldabeenawil dcatthatyoutubevideoofbrianstewartfloppinglikehego tshotthenmattsiddallpunchingthecrapoutofjordanfoot enojobsyou'reallgoingtobeworkingforuswe'regoingtoh avebetterjobsceoofstarbucksthenstandsfornowledgenm udegreesareliketoiletpaperthosewhocan'tdoteachteac her'scollegemarquettesmellsfunnyanddoesn'thaveanys toplightsatleastwehaveawendy'snmu'sbandsucksbecaus etheyonlyhaveonedrummerandtheyjustsucktech'sbandsu cksandwearsfunnybumblebeepantsandonlyknowshowtopla ythesameeightnotesoverandoverandoveragainmeanegirl isshort

There, I think that covers everything.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Re: Yooper Slapfight, Round 2: NMU at Michigan Tech, Saturday, Jan. 21

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
    *deep breath*

nowomensnowcowsnooneattechevergetslaidworldofwarcr aftplayinglosersfinishlasteveryyearshouldabeenawil dcatthatyoutubevideoofbrianstewartfloppinglikehego tshotthenmattsiddallpunchingthecrapoutofjordanfoot enojobsyou'reallgoingtobeworkingforuswe'regoingtoh avebetterjobsceoofstarbucksthenstandsfornowledgenm udegreesareliketoiletpaperthosewhocan'tdoteachteac her'scollegemarquettesmellsfunnyanddoesn'thaveanys toplightsatleastwehaveawendy'snmu'sbandsucksbecaus etheyonlyhaveonedrummerandtheyjustsucktech'sbandsu cksandwearsfunnybumblebeepantsandonlyknowshowtopla ythesameeightnotesoverandoverandoveragainmeanegirl isshort

what Twitch said
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Pearson has basically said that our game in Marquette last month was our worst of the season thus far, and I expect there will be a much better effort this time, coupled with a home crowd. A win is a must.

Comment

I was wondering where this thread was.

Comment

They found it 18 miles from Ontonagon.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by brenthoven View Post
            they found it 18 miles from ontonagon.
            You mean, ONNNNNNTONAGONNNNNN?!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              You mean, ONNNNNNTONAGONNNNNN?!
              Sorry, my error.

Barrrrrrrrrrrrrraga! (to make up for it)
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                *deep breath*

I think you forgot, "Tech Women are HUSKY!!!"

Comment

very nice, twitch
                  hey ref! woop woop woop!

*warning* i'm a cynical, sarcastic, narcissistic, paranoid, insecure, overly defensive, napoleonic, insultive, emotionally and mentally unstable, brash, insensitive, apathetic, vulgar, egotistical, humourless, arrogant, passive aggressive ex-band nerd...may be hazardous to others.
                  *disclaimer* this is not a band endorsed post and signature.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl
                  You are the BEST NMU FAN EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by sweet canadian mullet View Post
                    very nice, twitch
                    Holy **** it's SCuM!
                    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Its been so long since I've seen her around here, I just figured she got drunk and wandered into traffic or something! Its nice to see that she's not dead!
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        Its been so long since I've seen her around here, I just figured she got drunk and wandered into traffic or something! Its nice to see that she's not dead!
                        Why would she die? No car in Marquette County has less than 4 inches of ground clearance
                        Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                        I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                        Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                          Why would she die? No car in Marquette County has less than 4 inches of ground clearance
                          I'm trying to figure out if this is a joke about her being short....or being on her back all the time...
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            I'm trying to figure out if this is a joke about her being short....or being on her back all the time...
                            A little from column A, a little from column B. (insert NMU girl joke here, [c] tDarkness)

And count me in the shocked crowd that SCuM posted!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              (insert NMU girl joke)
                              An NMU guy?
                              Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                              I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                              Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Working...
                              X