PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota hosts Colorado College: Jan 20-21

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Driftryder
01-16-2012, 09:28 AM
Both games will be on FSN, Saturday's game will be at 5:00PM central and is part of "Hockey day Minnesota"

Go

johnnypohlfan
01-16-2012, 09:57 AM
Any bets on how long it takes before Gurt, Dirty, RWD and the like, invade this thread to discuss their obsession with the Gophers?

My bet is Tuesday, 3:00 pm. Unless JDUBBS posts before then, then I change my guess to 5 minutes after he posts. :)

SanTropez
01-16-2012, 10:12 AM
Does CC even have any fans?

Gophers sweep

ScoobyDoo
01-16-2012, 10:35 AM
Sweep at home, split on the road.

There's ground to make up.

goldy_331
01-16-2012, 11:03 AM
I am ****ed off that I had to sell my tickets for these two games. Always one of my favorite series of the year. Some dumb youth hockey manager:o went and accepted an invitation to the EP tourney for my kid's team so I'll have to see the games by DVR or in the lobby of the rink. :(

Glad we're past the irrelevant Fighting Whiox and on to two teams that still matter!

ronmexico
01-16-2012, 11:51 AM
Does CC even have any fans?

Gophers sweep

Not anymore. We all decided to jump on the Gopher bandwagon this season.

RinkPig
01-16-2012, 12:16 PM
Any bets on how long it takes before Gurt, Dirty, RWD and the like, invade this thread to discuss their obsession with the Gophers?

My bet is Tuesday, 3:00 pm. Unless JDUBBS posts before then, then I change my guess to 5 minutes after he posts. :)

I am guessing they will cry that UM plays CC on Hockey Day MN and not UMD, SCSU, BSU, or Kato.

I am also guessing RWD will cry beacause I refer to MN as UM and not UofM TC. It must be tough to be the little brother even after you win a Natty. :D How did that Natty help with with the top MN kids in recruiting?? hmm...Fasching and Cammarata will look good at The "U" ;)

Tiggsy
01-16-2012, 01:07 PM

Yeah, I don't have anything useful to say.... per usual. But had to get my post in here so I could see the mark when they all invade so I can join the fun as well.

I am guessing they will cry that UM plays CC on Hockey Day MN and not UMD, SCSU, BSU, or Kato.

That's a good point. I've already seen a UMD fan or two whining on twitter about the fact they are not involved.

gopher wes
01-16-2012, 01:16 PM
Sweep at home, split on the road.

There's ground to make up.
Yeah, being tied for 1st in the WCHA leaves a lot of ground to make up.;):p

goldy_331
01-16-2012, 01:41 PM
Yeah, being tied for 1st in the WCHA leaves a lot of ground to make up.;):p

Don't be obtuse. He means the Gophs have lost games they shouldn't have and have a tougher remaining schedule than the Dogs do. Also ground to make up on the PWR, down to tied for 7 right now.

gopher wes
01-16-2012, 02:57 PM
Don't be obtuse. He means the Gophs have lost games they shouldn't have and have a tougher remaining schedule than the Dogs do. Also ground to make up on the PWR, down to tied for 7 right now.
Apparently joking isn't allowed....:confused:

SanTropez
01-16-2012, 03:06 PM

Tough crowd

Tiggsy
01-16-2012, 03:13 PM

Nope, you need to be poised and ready to go when the thread is overrun by unrelated fan bases. :p

DropPass
01-16-2012, 03:16 PM
Nope, you need to be poised and ready to go when the thread is overrun by unrelated fan bases. :p

Is it 3:00pm Tuesday yet?

goldy_331
01-16-2012, 03:39 PM

Dam right! The internet is serious business and USCHO is the most serious of all! :mad:

Tiggsy
01-16-2012, 04:06 PM
Is it 3:00pm Tuesday yet?

And we have an early entrant... :rolleyes:

gopher wes
01-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Dam right! The internet is serious business and USCHO is the most serious of all! :mad:
Got it. My apologies for being so obtuse.

Tiggsy
01-16-2012, 04:46 PM
Got it. My apologies for being so obtuse.

Better that than being called acute.

*rim shot* :p

ronmexico
01-16-2012, 05:03 PM
Better that than being called acute.

*rim shot* :p

You can find more of the same at http://www.mathjokes.org/. Enjoy! :rolleyes:

Koho
01-16-2012, 09:27 PM
Need Green Arrow. So which players are likely to sit this weekend? Did Miller earn a spot? Will we see Isaakson, Thompson, Students? Thoughts? (I need a little hockey talk after that UND thread.) And if the Gophs somehow show up on Friday and they manage a sweep (not that I expect it), will Scoobs raise the glass to 33%? I mean they would only be tied for first, at worse, and still likely be below the top three in pairwise.

Can a CC fan give us the usual lines CC is skating? Any injuries to report? Haven't really followed them too closely.