Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND @ SCSU: Didn't People Used To Protest This Series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND @ SCSU: Didn't People Used To Protest This Series?

Actually the WCHA isn't suspending Blood because of the handshake incident, it's because you have fans that like to dig for oil.

Comment

*****http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3196/toddsmells714456.jpg******
      Bart: Here you go, Todd: the city edition.
      Rod: Bart, I don't know if this should be an "extra".
      Todd: Is your source on this reliable?
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Whoa, whoa, ladies and gentlemen of this series thread... Can we knock off all the name-calling and implications? I mean UND got rid of their mascot and logo, so shouldn't we ALL remove the hostility from this thread? I say we enjoy a great weekend of hockey with our future NCHC bretheren to the west.

I will even formally extend the olive branch of peace... Or we can even change it to a different color of green than olive. Tried to look up your green but Wikipedia just says "green"
        Last edited by SCSU Euro; 01-16-2012, 12:21 PM.
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          Whoa, whoa, ladies and gentlemen of this series thread... Can we knock off all the name-calling and implications? I mean UND got rid of their mascot and logo, so shouldn't we ALL remove the hostility from this thread? I say we enjoy a great weekend of hockey with our future NCHC bretheren to the west.

I will even formally extend the olive branch of peace... Or we can even change it to a different color of green than olive. Tried to look up your green but Wikipedia just says "green"
          It's kelly green you stupid son of a b^tch.
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            It's "Sue Green" you chromosome hoarding dumb bastard!

Comment

Euro,

and you wonder why some Husky fans don't post on this site much any more? Man the first two pages have been brillant!!
              I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                Euro,

and you wonder why some Husky fans don't post on this site much any more? Man the first two pages have been brillant!!
                this site would be great if all of the jan fans took a hike...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                  It's "Sue Green" you chromosome hoarding dumb bastard!
                  Way back when one of the _____ posters had the actual panatone number of the color in his sig line.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                    Actually the WCHA isn't suspending Blood because of the handshake incident, it's because you have fans that like to dig for oil.

Wow! And I am sure you have never picked your nose before right? I just wouldn't want to be that guy though...
                    Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                    Eric's Twitter
                    The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                      Weird....
                      Lying about player suspensions isn't good sarcasm. Nice try though.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Lying about player suspensions isn't good sarcasm. Nice try though.
                        It's not sarcasm at all actually. Soon enough you'll see if it is a lie.
                        Last edited by Bronzebacks; 01-16-2012, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          I thought it was, but then I thought maybe that was Anchorage, and I'd hate to mistake you for them. A thousand apologies my like-minded friend.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                            Euro,

You can have Rabid and Huskie and all the cardinal and black fans, I'll stay here and make friends with people who root for other schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                              Wow! And I am sure you have never picked your nose before right? I just wouldn't want to be that guy though...
                              Don't know about you, but I learned not to do it that obviously while in public. I wouldn't want to be that guy either. Look at all that ugly crap he's wearing. Although the chick he's with seems way hotter than he has any right to, but then she's wearing that ugly crap too.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                                Don't know about you, but I learned not to do it that obviously while in public. I wouldn't want to be that guy either. Look at all that ugly crap he's wearing. Although the chick he's with seems way hotter than he has any right to, but then she's wearing that ugly crap too.
                                You don't know the half of it. I'm pretty sure this is the same guy I saw walking out of the arena a couple months ago. Those are pajamas he is wearing.
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X