Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NMU @ Michigan State: No Talking in the Library...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NMU @ Michigan State: No Talking in the Library...

NMU visits Munn this weekend...

Discuss
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Re: NMU @ Michigan State: No Talking in the Library...

First trip for NMU back to East Lansing in the post-Comley era. Does that make a difference? will that make a difference? has that made a difference? what's the difference?

I'm sorry to say, I have these teams splitting the series this weekend.
    NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Frankly, I'd be very happy with a split. I'm not sold on the Cats on the road. All this Pairwise and RPI talk could be over in just a few weeks.

Don't forget the Saturday game is on FSD.

Comment

NMU splits or sweeps! No love from insidecollegehockey.com either in their Top 20 or First Shift this week. NMU flies under the radar but are a talented and tested team.

Originally posted by NMUFAN View Post
        Frankly, I'd be very happy with a split. I'm not sold on the Cats on the road. All this Pairwise and RPI talk could be over in just a few weeks.

Don't forget the Saturday game is on FSD.

Comment

I like our chances. We need to get a couple people back (including goal co-leader, 2nd-pairing D-man) and oh a power play.
          So OK I'll take a split this weekend.

Comment

I view this as one of the series where NMU comes back to Earth so to speak...

Overall, I think a split is in order and a realistic outcome... It is a situation where a loss to MSU will hurt more than the victories will help.... I'm content with taking that hit however... As mentioned, the Cats have had some trouble on the road this year, and with many miles of travel remaining this season, we need to take manageable steps at this point in time...

If we can sweep, cool... But for now, I see us winning on Friday...
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

I like Northern's chances this weekend, I think we will split, but holding out hope for a sweep.

Walt seems to have finally found his top two line combo's and I think they can generate more offense than we had earlier in the season.

The return of Cherny to the Florek/Viger line and the addition of Gron to the Thurber/Seckel line has been a really nice fit. If we can get the same level of defensive play and continued strong goaltending I think a sweep is possibility.

Comment

Go get em' Cats. Dismantle the Green Weenies!

Comment

Whether you're on Twitter or not, it's worth checking out the back and forth between Jared Coreau and some wanna-be MSU trolls on Twitter.

(https://***********/#!/Rozi3B1rd)

Jared is making a lot of them look real silly, it's quite entertaining. The kid has a pretty good head on his shoulders from what I've been reading, he's pretty hilarious.
                  Wildcat Hockey!

B.S. NMU 11'
                  M.B.A. Marquette University 13'

Comment

Speaking of libraries, please enter Munn with a quiet reverence, removing your hats / construction helmets. Also, keep your music outside. We're studying hockey.

Comment

Got a few goals going in tonight
                      NCAA Champions: 1984

NCAA Tourney: 1977, 1978, 1979, 1982, 1984, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990

CCHA Champions: 1976, 1978, 1979, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1987

Comment

Originally posted by 13cupsandcounting View Post
                        Got a few goals going in tonight
                        Northern ties it up at 5 with :25 left. Looks like we're going to OT
                        NCAA Champions: 1984

NCAA Tourney: 1977, 1978, 1979, 1982, 1984, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990

CCHA Champions: 1976, 1978, 1979, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1987

Comment

Nice job to tie it up Gron!!!

Too bad NMU couldn't get the extra point in the shootout.

What a game it must have been to watch in the 1st period and throughout.

I'll be at tomorrow's game, so I hope the 'Cats can get a W.
                          NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

So, I'm gonna throw out a guess and say Coreau stole a bike? I'm not looking to troll, I actually want to hear some details on it.

Onto the game now. Wow, lots and lots of goals in the first. I thought we were done for after NMU went up 2-0. What killed us was late goals. Northern got one in the last 35 seconds every period. If we focus until the clock hits zero we win last night 5-2. Oh well, 2 points is good, a win would have helped more for the pairwise but I'll take a tie with the way the team played last weekend.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              So, I'm gonna throw out a guess and say Coreau stole a bike? I'm not looking to troll, I actually want to hear some details on it.
                              http://www.uscho.com/2011/11/09/five...r-bike-thefts/

Comment

Working...
                              X