Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AIC @ RPI (Tuesday, 1/10/11)

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
    Oh, you mean you don't get posting superpowers after 100,000 posts? Crap, I was so excited for fifty years from now, too.
    Sorry, no superpowers.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Sorry, no superpowers.
      I'm surprised they haven't offered you an admin job here yet.

Comment

Does anyone else notice that SA plays his favorites no matter? They can make mistakes (dont get me wrong, no one is perfect) or have an awful game, (again no one is perfect). But in SA mind, some players are going to play regardless and others have to walk a tight rope. Afraid to make mistake, or they may not play.
        This could be one of the reason the team isnt jellying as well as it could jell. You lose the team's respect when the rules are not the same for everyone.

Also, we are getting out muscled and not winning battles. Not going to name any players, but when you have a line of what you think are 3 scorers (and obviously they are not since we cant win a game), then maybe we need to make some changes. Shake things up. Let's beat AIC and Union this week.

I said it once and I will say it again. Put a scorer, a playmaker and a physical player on the same line. Let them work the corners, dig out pucks, make passes and hopeful score.
        What do we have to lose. (Besides another game). The superstar routine is getting old and not working. Lets try the team approach.
        Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockey111 View Post
          Does anyone else notice that SA plays his favorites no matter? They can make mistakes (dont get me wrong, no one is perfect) or have an awful game, (again no one is perfect). But in SA mind, some players are going to play regardless and others have to walk a tight rope. Afraid to make mistake, or they may not play.
          This could be one of the reason the team isnt jellying as well as it could jell. You lose the team's respect when the rules are not the same for everyone.

Also, we are getting out muscled and not winning battles. Not going to name any players, but when you have a line of what you think are 3 scorers (and obviously they are not since we cant win a game), then maybe we need to make some changes. Shake things up. Let's beat AIC and Union this week.

I said it once and I will say it again. Put a scorer, a playmaker and a physical player on the same line. Let them work the corners, dig out pucks, make passes and hopeful score.
          What do we have to lose. (Besides another game). The superstar routine is getting old and not working. Lets try the team approach.
          Good luck.
          Pick a thread and go with it.

Comment

from the rpiathletics site Game Notes for RPI vs AIC....OFFICIALS: The referees for tonight’s game are Alex Dell and Peter Feola ... The linesmen are and Matt Brady and Michael Emanatian.
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
              from the rpiathletics site Game Notes for RPI vs AIC....OFFICIALS: The referees for tonight’s game are Alex Dell and Peter Feola ... The linesmen are and Matt Brady and Michael Emanatian.
              I was beginning to wonder if Dell was busy defending OJ Simpson on something else...

I don't know how well this one's going to turn out...

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                Great... I never knew I could dislike a linesman so much until after this weekend's game with Emanatian.
                RPI Pep Band
                GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                  Great... I never knew I could dislike a linesman so much until after this weekend's game with Emanatian.
                  Agree with Emanation,i want sure i was watching the same game as him, a few times the official had a word or two with him. and dell might not be too bad against aic...look at the penalties in this game: http://collegehockeystats.net/0910/boxes/maicren1.o24
                  RIT Tigers
                  2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
                  2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Comment

But you know, RPI was offsides on their third goal Friday night...

Course this is as useful as complaining about Air Force being offsides on one of their goals vs AIC...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      I was beginning to wonder if Dell was busy defending OJ Simpson on something else...
                      Not unless OJ Simpson filed a workman's comp claim.
                      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by CornwallAce View Post
                        But you know, RPI was offsides on their third goal Friday night...

Course this is as useful as complaining about Air Force being offsides on one of their goals vs AIC...
                        So was George Servinis, but who is complaining.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                          Amen to this. And to add fuel to the [Stewart high horse] fire, Emanatian is a linesman in the AHL, and I've seen him do a Crunch game. He's slightly better there, but not by much.

Comment

you guys could have been ahead more than 2-0 after the 2nd period, but also, going into the 3rd, we had some really good chances that could have found the back of the net to tie it up. Your goalie kept the win for ya. I counted 4 decent chances in the last few minutes. Bummed we didn't bury the pass across the crease, beautiful set-up.

Comment

Working...
                            X