Movement..Transfers,coming and or going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movement..Transfers,coming and or going

Just curious if we have any movement over the break, transfers, additions, and or subtractions , and who from Platty went to Curry

Re: Movement..Transfers,coming and or going

The PSU JV Team was full...we sent two to our PSU Club team AKA UMass Darthmouth......
    Remy Babineaux
    remyb616@gmail.com
    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Well it appears as though two players have left Oswego and shall remain nameless until it's official at the start of the spring semester.

Comment

Originally posted by LakerAlum09 View Post
        Well it appears as though two players have left Oswego and shall remain nameless until it's official at the start of the spring semester.
        collegehockeystats already shows what two players are missing...
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Zach Smoot and Nick Geraci leave the team at utica. Zach is going to play for Colorado State's club squad and I'm unsure of nick's plans.
          Our bite is worse than our bark....
          Top guys, out.

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
            See, now I'm trying to figure this out. Checking the collegehockeystats roster with the roster on the Oswego athletics page, there's one difference. The other one is Gilchrist, and I thought he left the team quite awhile ago. I mention him because he's not on Oswego's roster.

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
              yes a dman and a forward, the latter was a very good high energy player who I thought would become a big help with the team, to bad....

Comment

Originally posted by psuchamps2001 View Post
                the psu jv team was full...we sent two to our psu club team aka umass darthmouth......
                funny stuff

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                  yes a dman and a forward, the latter was a very good high energy player who I thought would become a big help with the team, to bad....
                  Forward #19 Corey Domenico appears on the Oswego page but not on the CollegeHockeyStats page and Defenseman #2 Michael Gilchrist no longer appears on either list.
                  Larry Normandin
                  SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                  WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Corey is the type of player that Oswego needs in the lineup every night but instead he is no longer on the team. The team needed to replace high energy guys in Owen Kelly and Dan Bremner and Domenico should have fit the bill. Instead they were replaced by guys with an offensive flair and not a whole lot else.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker28 View Post
                      Corey is the type of player that Oswego needs in the lineup every night but instead he is no longer on the team. The team needed to replace high energy guys in Owen Kelly and Dan Bremner and Domenico should have fit the bill. Instead they were replaced by guys with an offensive flair and not a whole lot else.
                      10-4 couldn't have said it better, I really thought he would be that type of player,although he was a high scorer in jr's, to bad he left, but we do have a lot of others waiting to play, lets see what happens in the upcoming games, I expect a bunch of changes, but remember we have only lost 2 games...see ya in FEB

Comment

Kim-Swallow seems like he could be a energy, fore-checking type if he could get some more playing time. They have only lost twice but if a few teams could bare down and bury some of their chances they would have five or six losses. It is too easy for teams to slow them down and out work them in the corners. They need to find a way to add a little spark to the lineup or more losses will follow.

Comment

Oh no the secret news is out. I really liked Corey's game and I'm saddened by his departure as well. Digby has said that he had a NHL quality shot and he showed it in the few games he got in. He was a great scrapper and a guy who was not afraid of mucking it up in the corners. Every team could use a guy like that. I wonder if Eddie will bring in one guy for this spring to fill at least one of those spots to keep some depth on the bench. I saw a new face up there this past weekend (he was hanging out along the glass during the shootout of the consy with the other guys) and he didn't appear to be a intern for the trainer, but who knows.

Comment

Could these be the players to be named later in the Fox / Huinick trade from 2 years ago??

Looks like Salem added a goalie -- Ed Fritz late of the NORPAC/WSHL.
                            Last edited by joecct; 01-02-2012, 07:38 PM.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Could these be the players to be named later in the Fox / Huinick trade from 2 years ago??

Looks like Salem added a goalie -- Ed Fritz late of the NORPAC/WSHL.
                              That would be pretty funny/interesting if they could trade guys...what would be your 1st move???

Comment

Working...
                              X