This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >> RIT Tigers 2011-12 Part II: Making Some Noise at the House that Roars <<

Previous thread locked due to length. Please continue here!

Powers &8^]

Re: >> RIT Tigers 2011-12 Part II: Making Some Noise at the House that Roars <<

Nice work taking the Catamount Classic this weekend. Great for RIT and great for Atlantic Hockey.

Comment

So apparently there is no Catamount Cup. Talk about false advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Lerch View Post
        I saw the cup, but there was no one there to receive it. It was accepted on RIT's behalf because the team had already left three hours earlier.

But, if you read USCHO, you'd come to the same conclusion you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
          I saw the cup, but there was no one there to receive it. It was accepted on RIT's behalf because the team had already left three hours earlier.

Do we get to bring it back? Will it be at the Ritter?
          RIT

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post

If you read USCHO, you'd never know the tournament existed, let alone the trophy.

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
              If you read USCHO, you'd never know the tournament existed, let alone the trophy.

Powers &8^]
              Sad but true, not a lick of information about the results of the tourney. I suspect it will be written up this week though in the AHA column along with AFA's win over CC. Tigers should get some points in the polls this week too but Ferris State losing on Friday night to UVM doesn't help the cause. Looks like they (FS) are on a down hill slide.

A big 'Thank you!' to the Alumni Association for the pre-game get togethers. Had a good time Thursday.

Cya in Boston.
              RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Great weekend, Great tourney victory and Happy New Year.

Who's goin to Madison? I'll Be there...Great place to see hockey and the student section there is something that is always amazing to see. The whole crowd gets into it at the Kohl.

Comment

Originally posted by JRZ DVLS View Post
                  Great weekend, Great tourney victory and Happy New Year.

Who's goin to Madison? I'll Be there...Great place to see hockey and the student section there is something that is always amazing to see. The whole crowd gets into it at the Kohl.
                  By George! We are going to beat Wisconsin!
                  R I T HOCKEY
                  Frozen Four
                  Elite Eight
                  NCAA Tournament
                  2010-2015-2016
                  RIP-Mikita Dan Barrows

Comment

Originally posted by Rochester View Post
                    By George! We are going to beat Wisconsin!
                    Would be nice - but it WILL be tough. They will have to play like they did in The Tournament that Will Not be Named
                    2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                    2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
                    2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                    2010 Frozen Four participant
                    2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Lerch View Post
                      I googled to find a picture of it ... pretty sure this is the right one http://www.kitchen-universe.com/Cata...65.htm?click=9
                      -M

Comment

Time Warner is giving its WNY customers Sports Pass for free in January ("compensation" for losing MSG); the package includes access to BTN2Go.com, which simulcasts the Big Ten Network online. Friday's Wisconsin game will be on BTN.

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
                          Time Warner is giving its WNY customers Sports Pass for free in January ("compensation" for losing MSG); the package includes access to BTN2Go.com, which simulcasts the Big Ten Network online. Friday's Wisconsin game will be on BTN.

Powers &8^]
                          BTN is channel 240 in Rochester (245 in Syracuse, as I just set my DVR.) Too bad the deal doesn't extend to February, as the Air Force game will be broadcast on one of the Sports Pass stations as well.
                          RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by RITProf View Post
                            I googled to find a picture of it ... pretty sure this is the right one http://www.kitchen-universe.com/Cata...65.htm?click=9
                            haha Reputation is on the way!! That is funny!
                            R I T HOCKEY
                            Frozen Four
                            Elite Eight
                            NCAA Tournament
                            2010-2015-2016
                            RIP-Mikita Dan Barrows

Comment

I made an attempt at doing some sports photography at the Catamount Cup. I got shots from both RIT games and the UVM v. Ferris State game. Here they are: http://mdumont.smugmug.com/Hockey

Comment

Working...
                              X