Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: >> RIT Tigers 2011-12 Part II: Making Some Noise at the House that Roars <<

Don't bring an umbrella to the game, you might get swarmed by the cops for having a gun!
    2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
    2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
    2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
    2010 Frozen Four/National Semi-Finalists!
    2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
    2011 (Dec) Catamount Cup Champions!

Comment

• Re: >> RIT Tigers 2011-12 Part II: Making Some Noise at the House that Roars <<

Bring an umbrella to the game.... http://www.reddit.com/r/rit/comments...to_hockey_day/

I feel like we could do umbrella opening/closing during introductions a la cornell and their newspapers.

Comment

Originally posted by redhotzep96 View Post
        Don't bring an umbrella to the game, you might get swarmed by the cops for having a gun!
        Not just your ordinary umbrella will do though!

Here's the model used on campus this morning

http://gadgetsin.com/uploads/2010/08...umbrella_1.jpg
        RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Given that RIT is the lower seed will we be defending the North goal (opposite the zamboni) in the first and third periods tonight against Niagara?
          KBranch

Comment

Originally posted by kbranch View Post
            Given that RIT is the lower seed will we be defending the North goal (opposite the zamboni) in the first and third periods tonight against Niagara?
            I would assume so.
            Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
            College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
            Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016 2024
            Men's Frozen Four 2010
            Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
            Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

From the RIT Corner Crew facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ritcornercre...50617774464067

I just talked to Scott McVean the AD. He let me know tha Niagra's band will be in the section where our band usualy is. I think it wuld be best if we sat in section 109 right across from our usual section.
              See you there.

Comment

I think the winner of the RIT/Niagara game will win the championship. Both teams have superior goaltending.
                2010 Frozen Four participant

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

Originally posted by devmorgan View Post
                  From the RIT Corner Crew facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ritcornercre...50617774464067
                  Given this and the fact we're the lower seed, I think the entire corner crew should move to the other end of the ice.
                  RIT

Comment

Sorry guys, new to all this - Obviously if RIT wins tonight, they play tomorrow night for the championship, but if by chance they don't win tonight, will they still play tomorrow at all in a 3rd place game? Not gonna be able to make tonights game and was hoping to see them play tomorrow either way.

RIT Hockey FB Group
                    Facebook.com/groups/RITtigershockey

RIT '13

Comment

Originally posted by StimulisRK View Post
                      Sorry guys, new to all this - Obviously if RIT wins tonight, they play tomorrow night for the championship, but if by chance they don't win tonight, will they still play tomorrow at all in a 3rd place game? Not gonna be able to make tonights game and was hoping to see them play tomorrow either way.
                      No. They lose, the season ends.
                      RIT

Comment

Does that mean the RIT/Niagara game or the 'Hurst/AFA game? Or both?
                        Seriously??? You think there's a chance in h**l that the MU-AFA game will draw 3200 fans here? 32 maybe. And we know not too many RIT fans will be there early, at least not until after the Women's game is done.
                        Can't we all just get along?
                        Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by lmg6841 View Post
                          I imagine there's going to be a fair amount of Niagara fans there.. probably some MC too. I'm hoping, as ususal, that they're drowned out by a sea of orange.
                          I don't know. From what I've seen, NU doesn't travel very well, especially considering their road games I've seen have all been here in Rochester only 60 miles or so away. There are a fair number of NU alumni in the area, but it is a pretty small school. Not nearly as much to draw from as RIT. I would assume a playoff game will bring more fans than I've seen here in the past, but we'll have to see.
                          p.s. - it's now MU.
                          Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerFan86-87 View Post
                            Seriously??? You think there's a chance in h**l that the MU-AFA game will draw 3200 fans here? 32 maybe. And we know not too many RIT fans will be there early, at least not until after the Women's game is done.
                            Chill out, man.

Comment

Chill out, man.
                              It's all good. No anger intended. I was chuckling as I wrote that.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerFan86-87 View Post
                                It's all good. No anger intended. I was chuckling as I wrote that.
                                Ok haha I read it with a very arsehole-ish voice in my head. No worries.

Comment

Working...
                                X