Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: >> RIT Tigers 2011-12 Part II: Making Some Noise at the House that Roars <<

Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
    If Canisius had made it, it would have been like putting the old ECAC West back together.
    Don't give Elmira any ideas...

BTW, have to give you credit, I sat by some Bentley fans near the blue line for Game 3, they had insults I never even heard for you guys...

I owe a retraction to Mads, I thought he allowed a softie rebound on the second Bentley goal Saturday. However after watching replay it may have been tipped someone needs to check with Burkeholder... Was at least more of a screen than I thought...
    Last edited by Tom Naeger; 03-13-2012, 04:44 PM.
    Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
    The Mule
    Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

• Re: >> RIT Tigers 2011-12 Part II: Making Some Noise at the House that Roars <<

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
      BTW, have to give you credit, I sat by some Bentley fans near the blue line for Game 3, they had insults I never even heard for you guys...
      While we attempt to be fair and accurate, we make no attempt to be unbiased.

Comment

If Canisius had made it, it would have been like putting the old ECAC West back together.
        What, another multiple OT Semi-Final game against the Griffs? Yikes
        I was almost amazed two years ago that the RIT-CC semi ended in regulation.
        Can't we all just get along?
        Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

While we attempt to be fair and accurate, we make no attempt to be unbiased.
          Now I know why Chris likes Fox News so much...

Sorry Chris I could not resist, I owe you the next beer if we ever catch you guys out again...
          Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
          The Mule
          Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
            Now I know why Chris likes Fox News so much...
            I said "fair and accurate" not "Fair and Balanced™" -- I'd describe us more as "fair and unbalanced," or to be fair to my compadres, I'd describe me that way.

Comment

Have there been any numbers released regarding ticket sales to BCA? I imagine there's going to be a fair amount of Niagara fans there.. probably some MC too. I'm hoping, as ususal, that they're drowned out by a sea of orange.
              RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by lmg6841 View Post
                Have there been any numbers released regarding ticket sales to BCA? I imagine there's going to be a fair amount of Niagara fans there.. probably some MC too. I'm hoping, as ususal, that they're drowned out by a sea of orange.
                It's safe to say the corner crew alone will likely outnumber all opposing fans combined (with the exception of Niagara MAYBE) and the overall number of RIT fans should easily eclipse. It is, after all, just another home game for us. And I think last weekends set of games energized people after limping into the playoffs.
                RIT

Comment

If there are more than 3000 I would be impressed.
                  2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                  2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
                  2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                  2010 Frozen Four participant
                  2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

Originally posted by komey1 View Post
                    If there are more than 3000 I would be impressed.
                    They announced at the AHA banquet that 3,200 tickets for tomorrow had been sold as of about 6:00 p.m.

Comment

They announced at the AHA banquet that 3,200 tickets for tomorrow had been sold as of about 6:00 p.m.
                      Does that mean the RIT/Niagara game or the 'Hurst/AFA game? Or both?
                      2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                      2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
                      2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                      2010 Frozen Four/National Semi-Finalists!
                      2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                      2011 (Dec) Catamount Cup Champions!

Comment

During the Bentley games it became obvious that their first line was being double-shifted much of the time, and that was understandable as it gave them their best chance to win. We began to debate which Tiger players accumulated the most minutes on the ice, how much of the time RIT actually rolled four lines, and how did special teams effect minutes played. Are the stats on minutes played actually available?

Comment

Originally posted by redhotzep96 View Post
                          Probably both...
                          RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by redhotzep96 View Post
                            Both, it is one ticket for both games.
                            Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                            College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                            Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016 2024
                            Men's Frozen Four 2010
                            Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                            Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by ken66 View Post
                              During the Bentley games it became obvious that their first line was being double-shifted much of the time, and that was understandable as it gave them their best chance to win. We began to debate which Tiger players accumulated the most minutes on the ice, how much of the time RIT actually rolled four lines, and how did special teams effect minutes played. Are the stats on minutes played actually available?
                              Looks like they are but only for the goalies. It'd be kinda crazy trying to keep up on who's on the ice for how long, etc.. you'd need 15 people with stop watches keeping track each game.

RIT's athletic web site under each team has a link for stats.
                              RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

• Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
                                Looks like they are but only for the goalies. It'd be kinda crazy trying to keep up on who's on the ice for how long, etc.. you'd need 15 people with stop watches keeping track each game.

RIT's athletic web site under each team has a link for stats.
                                Wilson mentioned in a post-game interview that they don't track player ice time.
                                KBranch

Comment

Working...
                                X