Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: >> RIT Tigers 2011-12 Part II: Making Some Noise at the House that Roars <<

Originally posted by Rochester View Post
    Is Fridays game going to be televised?
    Yes, on the Big Ten Network. Thanks to MSG/TWC difficulties, Time Warners Sports Pass with the Big Ten Network is free this month. Got the game locked in the DVR already.
    John Nabors

RIT Tigers - A Long Hockey Tradition
    AHA Regular Season Champions 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
    AHA Tournament Champions 2010, 2015, 2016
    NCAA DI - 2010, 2015, 2016
    NCAA Frozen 4 - 2010
    NCAA DII - 1983
    NCAA DIII - 1984, 1985, 1989, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

Comment

Originally posted by XCTiger View Post
      Yes, on the Big Ten Network. Thanks to MSG/TWC difficulties, Time Warners Sports Pass with the Big Ten Network is free this month. Got the game locked in the DVR already.
      My co-worker is a Badger. I have friday afternoon marked on our calendars for a happy hour
      RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
        Mads is still the man, so he starts Friday IMO. Ruby on Saturday.

Powers &8^]
        I woiuld agree - especially with the Big Ten Network covering the game.
        2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
        2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
        2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
        2010 Frozen Four participant
        2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
          Wow, RIT has not had a ranking controversy like this sense the D-III days, let me get my pop corn this should be fun...
          Wasn't it just a week ago we were complaining about how terrible the team was?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Lerch View Post
            Pre-determined formats for tournaments suck. They should have given RIT the trophy before they left.
            I offered to accept the trophy on RIT's behalf, but the UVM folks politely ignored the offer.

Comment

RIT was named College Hockey News' team of the week: http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...e_week_rit.php
              Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
              College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
              Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016 2024
              Men's Frozen Four 2010
              Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
              Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Just got game notes for this weekend via email from Wisconsin. This is interesting: "The weekend series is a rematch of the 2010 NCAA Men’s Frozen Four semifinal that was played at Ford Field in Detroit on April 8, 2010. The Badgers won that game, 8-1, but have only two players on the current roster who played in that game -- junior defensemen Justin Schultz and John Ramage."

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
                  The Badgers won that game, 8-1, but have only two players on the current roster who played in that game -- junior defensemen Justin Schultz and John Ramage."
                  That's the one part of being a big-time hockey program I want no part of. =)

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
                    Mads is still the man, so he starts Friday IMO. Ruby on Saturday.

Powers &8^]
                    According to this week's Atlantic Hockey column, it seems you are correct!
                    RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by jgRIT View Post
                      According to this week's Atlantic Hockey column, it seems you are correct!
                      That would be excellent as I picked RIT to win on Friday night. Hopefully Ruby can pull a Watson in the Saturday game.
                      RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Don't forget that the Friday game is being shown on the Big 10 Network

Comment

Section 324 for me at the Kohl tomorrow.

love to see games here. Always a good time with the craziness the Badger Students and fans pull off. All in Sync too. Last game i saw there was Minnesota vs Wisconsin....That was pretty crazy.

Comment

Well played game for the most part I'd say, just really unlucky on the penalty kills. We had a good comeback going, kinda fizzled, then that outrageous hit on Knowles and the proceeding brawl kinda wrapped things up.

Definitely a winnable game tomorrow night I think

RIT Hockey FB Group
                            Facebook.com/groups/RITtigershockey

RIT '13

Comment

Originally posted by StimulisRK View Post
                              Well played game for the most part I'd say, just really unlucky on the penalty kills. We had a good comeback going, kinda fizzled, then that outrageous hit on Knowles and the proceeding brawl kinda wrapped things up.

Definitely a winnable game tomorrow night I think
                              mmmmmm with Ruby? The PK needs to step up. On second thought, stop taking so many dumb penalties. However, the second penalty (Wisconsins second goal), was a BS call from the refs which changed the momentum of the game.
                              RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by lmg6841 View Post
                                mmmmmm with Ruby? The PK needs to step up. On second thought, stop taking so many dumb penalties. However, the second penalty (Wisconsins second goal), was a BS call from the refs which changed the momentum of the game.
                                That was the third penalty; we killed off two in the first period.

The game was much more evenly played than the score would indicate. I wonder if Wisco had set plays of the draws on those PP goals, and the RIT PKers just had no idea what they were going to do.

Powers &8^]

Comment

Working...
                                X