Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
    Guess....Neuwendyk....Dallas...Chiasson?????
    I guess..
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Only Joe I can think of other than a possible recruit
      Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      I guess..
      Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
        The kid who runs the BC fan blog says another BU player is leaving. Says its a forward. And he's not saying who it is beyond that. It's the kid who broke the Coyle story, so I guess we'll see?
        I don't think he ever said it was a forward. I can't say if it is or isn't, but the only mention of a position was from a parody twitter account tweeting at the BC blog.
        Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Name I heard was not a forward.
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Oh nevermind he didn't say anything about it being a forward. Sorry for spreading misinformation.
            #OneKnight

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
              I'm still angry that the $20 concessions card they gave to everyone who bought the student season tickets before the $20 price drop only got me 1.5 beers before they changed it so the card wouldn't work for beer
              Yeah, one would think that would have been something they established upon creating the promotion / offer.

I would like to see peanuts added to the offerings at the concession stands. Something about having peanuts with your beer at the game just feels right.

Comment

Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
                Only Joe I can think of other than a possible recruit
                Middle names?

Comment

Whoever it is, I've never seen anything like this.

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                    Name I heard was not a forward.
                    Sounds like a certain individual who is also at WJC and happens to be Coyle's roommate
                    GO BU

Comment

The BC Blogger said it was a "role" player, which doesn't narrow it down much since that's about all BU has left for players

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                        The BC Blogger said it was a "role" player, which doesn't narrow it down much since that's about all BU has left for players
                        He also seems to be confused over the definition of the term "role player"
                        #OneKnight

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                          Seriously.

Listen all y'all.... This is a dumbass message board. There is nothing wrong in saying "clenending is leaving". If it happens, whatever. If it doesn't. ... It's a dunbass college hockey message board and 100000x better than two pages of crap dancing around what I want to know!!!!! Arrrrrgh

Comment

To the point.. Right now they are just rearranging deck chairs

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Seriously.

Listen all y'all.... This is a dumbass message board. There is nothing wrong in saying "clenending is leaving". If it happens, whatever. If it doesn't. ... It's a dunbass college hockey message board and 100000x better than two pages of crap dancing around what I want to know!!!!! Arrrrrgh
                              Amen Mookie!

Comment

For the record, I'm only guessing....Sgt Schultz here...I know NOTHING!

Comment

Working...
                                X