Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

As an aside, IMHO BU writers worship Parker way too much and it clouds their reporting. He gets more of the benefit of the doubt than Belichick does from the local press.[/QUOTE]

Because most writers are cowards. Look at Paterno, Parcells and others. Second he is gone for a reason other than sailing off to retirement, the gloves will come off. No one worse at that than Boston writers.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
      murder
      ?
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
        ?
        ...[Facepalm]
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

?
          Go back to sleep.

"He doesn't count, he was a MED STUDENT!!!!!!!!!!!"
          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

?
            I think that's a reference to the Craigslist killer.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
              We leave the meth, rape, academic failures, and murder to BU now.
              Didn't realize you guys were outsourcing. If BU students start driving their cars in to green line trains I'll know this is true.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Terrance View Post
                I think that's a reference to the Craigslist killer.
                I didn't realize he was on an athletic scholarship??

Comment

Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
                  They're a little bored this time of the year. No annual pilgrimage to the Dog S#"+ Bowl to be played on a Wednesday morning in front of whoever would take the free tickets.
                  Yeah I know, BU has no football team. You do. You play. And you s#+*. So congratulations.
                  You need to come over here, to OUR thread, just to have a conversation.
                  Merry Christmas
                  B(owl-eligible)C(ollege).
                  BC football has had one bad year in the last what...15 years? Or close to it. Try picking a different argument, fool. At least bring some facts to the conversation next time. By making fun of bowl eligibility, you're certainly not just making fun of BC. And as you mentioned, BU doesn't have a football team, so try focusing on something else.

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  Hey give BC a break. They're all happy because its been a least 3 months without a gambling scandal, a hoops player beating up a co-ed, or a student athlete getting lugged by law enforcement for drugs/DUI. As far as bowl games go, look at it this way: they'll only be 500 less fans attending the football team's bowl game this year than in the previous years.
                  At least three months, eh? When's the last time any of the events you just mentioned happened? You're not funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    Didn't realize you guys were outsourcing. If BU students start driving their cars in to green line trains I'll know this is true.
                    1. Sober driver
                    2. T admits driver was in the wrong

Next? I'm sure you'll go back to the gambling scandal...

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      1. Sober driver
                      2. T admits driver was in the wrong

Next? I'm sure you'll go back to the gambling scandal...
                      There was a gambling scandal at Westfield St? Why didn't you tell us?

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Just further proof that you're not nearly as funny as you think.

Comment

Ah yes, forgot about him. Well, beats terrorists I guess. http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrode...iNN/index.html
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Ah yes, forgot about him. Well, beats terrorists I guess. http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrode...iNN/index.html
                            ya, but was he an athlete at NU???

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              Just further proof that you're not nearly as funny as you think.
                              Not as funny as a typewriter repair degree from Westfield St....

Comment

More proof...starting to feel sorry for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X