CC embarks on a stampede of Mankato

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC embarks on a stampede of Mankato

I should be in bed. My friends will pick me up in a 6.5 hours to head out on our trip to Mankato. Mav's fans... where are you at? I want to hear some trash talk (DUmb fan's allowed). FYI - Mav fans - we are a friendly bunch (all 3 of us) so feel free to say hi or DU SUCKS! Win loose or draw we come in peace...
    Originally posted by vizoroo
    Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
    Originally posted by duper
    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
    Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
    Originally posted by dggoddard
    Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Re: CC embarks on a stampede of Mankato

students are gone and the wins haven't been there so you should have plenty of room to stretch out in your seats.

Comment

Yeah, you'll have your choice of over half the seats in the house. I doubt you'll find any Mavs fans doing any trash talking. Travel safely.
      My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
        Yeah, you'll have your choice of over half the seats in the house. I doubt you'll find any Mavs fans doing any trash talking. Travel safely.
        Well a simple hello is cool too.
        I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.

Comment

hello
          I will say this:
          CC always has a good team and the Mavs seem to play they them well 50% of the time so I expect one close game this weekend.

Comment

MavHockey14(or whatever his name is) is probably off cheering for the sue now that they are getting kinda hot. So I doubt you will see him talking it up around here.
            "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

that sucked

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                MavHockey14(or whatever his name is) is probably off cheering for the sue now that they are getting kinda hot. So I doubt you will see him talking it up around here.
                Obsess much?
                Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Originally posted by crossjcek View Post
                  that sucked
                  Well played game marred by a couple of badly missed calls...one on the MSU non-goal, one on faceoff before the MSU goal when they kicked out the CC player, and one on the weird penalty non-call/call of penalties at the end of the 3rd. MSU is getting better, but at some point they've got to pull one of these out. I've seen 2.5 years of well played games that we just can't pull out at the end.

Comment

We also see year after year of the team "starting to play better" after they've started so badly that they're hopelessly buried.
                    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

We also see year after year of the team "starting to play better" after they've started so badly that they're hopelessly buried.
                      You won't get any disagreement from me. The only hope that we've got right now is that the young guys keep improving and we start looking towards next year.....again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bale View Post
                        You won't get any disagreement from me. The only hope that we've got right now is that the young guys keep improving and we start looking towards next year.....again.
                        Yeah, we've heard that song before, too. How many promising freshmen have we had that didn't live up to the promise? I think we know where the blame lies for that, and for teams that are never ready to play out of the gate.

Comment

They've claimed crowds of approximately 2400 and 2600 the past two nights. The VWC only holds slightly under 5000. It wasn't even half full between the blue lines, much less the rest of the building, where there was practically nobody. Does anybody know if they count the student section as "sold out" because those seats are paid for with student fees?

Comment

They've claimed crowds of approximately 2400 and 2600 the past two nights. The VWC only holds slightly under 5000. It wasn't even half full between the blue lines, much less the rest of the building, where there was practically nobody. Does anybody know if they count the student section as "sold out" because those seats are paid for with student fees?
                            I've heard both ways. I don't know for sure, but I doubt it. There are 1100 student seats and while 2400 may have seemed like a lot, it wasn't down at 1300 either.

Also, they count all PAID seats. That means most of the seats between the blue lines count because they are sold. The fact that they are empty is irrelevant.

I will say this. For those anti-Jutting people out there, low attendance is the one thing that could get him removed. I like the guy personally, but if they can't win and can't draw people to the arena, they are losing money. If they lose money the program is not doing what is needed and something will have to change.

Comment

On the plane back from MSP to DEN we have BSU's Brad Hunt and DU's Chris Knowlton.

Comment

Working...
                              X