• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Hockey championship will stay on ESPN

http://http://puckthemedia.wordpress...-through-2024/

Re: NCAA Hockey championship will stay on ESPN

"It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

your link is dead

Comment

http://puckthemedia.wordpress.com/
        NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Well, that sucks.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Excellent, more lacrosse openers during hockey playoffs!

Comment

Who would you guys have wanted to pick it up?
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                NBC, given their recent commitment to college hockey regular season games.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  NBC, given their recent commitment to college hockey regular season games.
                  This.
                  If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                    NBC or FOX. You know, networks that actually televise hockey.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      NBC or FOX. You know, networks that actually televise hockey.
                      The only issue with FOX is that their sports concentrations are too regional. And given they're getting into the baseball season (not to mention all of the other primetime TV choices on Thursday for the semis), probably not the best choice. They should definitely continue with the Final Five, and eventually the whatever-nickname-the-BHHC-wants-to-use-for-their-championship...

Comment

NCAA should make them take women's hockey too.

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          The only issue with FOX is that their sports concentrations are too regional. And given they're getting into the baseball season (not to mention all of the other primetime TV choices on Thursday for the semis), probably not the best choice. They should definitely continue with the Final Five, and eventually the whatever-nickname-the-BHHC-wants-to-use-for-their-championship...
                          Yeah, that's true. Or the games could be on ESPN and not even come on because Lacrosse is in overtime.

BTN will do the Big 10 Hockey Championship once that starts. BTN is affiliated with FOX.
                          Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 12-16-2011, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Yeah, that's true. Or the games could be on ESPN and not even come on because Lacrosse is in overtime.
                            But if your provider has ESPN Classic, you can catch the start of the game there! Or watch on ESPN3.com! See there are plenty of alternate options available by partnering with ESPN!

[/sarcasm]
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I dunno, I guess I just never had any belief that NBC would be willing to do that. Its a numbers game... I'd love to watch the Frozen Four on NBC and then have Dowd slam home a LeBlanc feed on X-Box during intermission, but I don't see one being that much more likely than the other.
                              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                              X