Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2011 - 12 Part IV: We ain't Bailen on this season yet, Go Red!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2011 - 12 Part IV: We ain't Bailen on this season yet, Go Red!!

This is something I'm going to lose lots of sleep over.

Someone doesn't play well with others. Oh well. Political correctness wins the day!
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
      Oh no, someone doesn't respect me.
      You talk tough on the board and then a** kiss in person...coward

Comment

This is something I'm going to lose lots of sleep over.

Someone doesn't play well with others. Oh well. Political correctness wins the day!
        Coward

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
          You talk tough on the board and then a** kiss in person...coward
          Could you be more specific? I lost you somewhere around the word "D**kh**d."

Comment

Coward
            If I'm a coward because I won't be drawn into a peeing contest over a whole lot of nothing, then it's a badge of honor.

Comment

These boys are still pulling for one another...I submit to you this season will have highs once again...

Comment

Oh no, someone doesn't respect me.
                I have crossed swords with you at times-but what you did about the young female hockey player who succumbed to cancer gave me a level of respect for you that just outweighs a lot of stuff. Just something I won't forget. Besides, I take a lot of what is posted on the board with a few grains of salt.
                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

These boys are still pulling for one another...I submit to you this season will have highs once again...
                  I also think we will see some much better times soon-if we can get healthy and stay healthy.
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

If I'm a coward because I won't be drawn into a peeing contest over a whole lot of nothing, then it's a badge of honor.
                    No, because you whimpered up to me and actually ASKED for an invite to my home...I had to wash my hands after that...Coward. Be who you are..that's fine...Coward

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                      I have crossed swords with you at times-but what you did about the young female hockey player who succumbed to cancer gave me a level of respect for you that just outweighs a lot of stuff. Just something I won't forget. Besides, I take a lot of what is posted on the board with a few grains of salt.
                      ...I don't care if he CURED cancer...he's a coward...

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                        DrD, the thing I like most about you is that when we cross swords it is always over something very much of relevance and never gets too heated. Plus you've been known to dish out as much as you take and that is the true mark of a worthy debate.

Salt, I have found, makes everything tasty. I don't know if that's true of the Cherrynimbus, but everyone's mileage may very.

And thank you for those kind words with regards to Mandi. I only wish I could have done more.

Comment

I would like to invite back those RPI fans who have posted in the past and who've left because of the bile that spews from a very few...just as we ignore HD, we can just as easily ignore Tom when he puts on his invisible childhood invisible friend Cloud (or is it CLOWN?) costume. Come on back...we can talk some hockey...we can talk some silliness...AND we can be adults and ignore the spoiled little snot in the room (because the law prohibits us from open-hand back handed smacking the little D**kh**d across his snarky little mush)...
                          One of the reasons they won't come back and just use the ignore feature is not because of that fact, but because the poster in question garners quoted responses. My source is probably one of the best posters this corner of the forum has ever seen.

Comment

No, because you whimpered up to me and actually ASKED for an invite to my home...I had to wash my hands after that...Coward. Be who you are..that's fine...Coward
                            Uh... right. I'm kind of weirded out right now.

Comment

Could you be more specific? I lost you somewhere around the word "D**kh**d."
                              Refer to post #24

Comment

Uh... right. I'm kind of weirded out right now.
                                You sidled up to me at the Quinnipiac game while I was with my family , YOU LIAR! You brought your girlfriend and asked for an invite, specifically asked about being invited back to my house, YOU LIAR! Liar AND coward...now I see behind the mask...don't try to make it sound like I did something here.
                                Last edited by babo; 12-12-2011, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X