2011-2012 NCAA Week 10 Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011-2012 NCAA Week 10 Rankings

Thank you to those who have voted. I also wanted to remind people that voting does not close this week until tomorrow at 1pm eastern. Feel free to post your vote.

Also, College Hockey Weekly has been trying to get things situated after the loss of our web guy. I will be running the web site for the next few weeks until we find a permanent guy. There should be some more content on the site and the return of the Greatest Teams of All-Time. So, basically, keep a look out on the site. The Power Rankings will be posted tomorrow, as I finish up law school for the semester today and will not be able to make the update until tomorrow.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      1. Ohio State
      2. UMD
      3. Boston College
      4. Merrimack
      5. Boston University
      6. Michigan State
      7. Colorado College
      8. Notre Dame
      9. Western Michigan
      10. Mass-Lowell
      How did you leave out MTU, UND and SCSU?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        How did you leave out MTU, UND and SCSU?
        It's pretty simple. I thought OSU should be number one, I thought Merrimack was too low on most boards, and I dropped Minnesota to 11th for losing to Tech. Anyone that loses to Tech doesn't deserve to be in the top 10 in anything.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

If you would still like to post your top 10, there are about 2 hours left to do so.
          North Dakota

Comment

Here is this week's College Hockey Weekly Power Rankings.

Also, check out College Hockey Weekly's Midseason All-American Team.

Further, congratulations to Northeastern (week 9) and Boston University (week 10) for garnering the College Hockey Weekly Team of the Week.
            North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
              I can't believe so many have MN still in the top 5. They lost a game at home to TECH, fer christ's sake! Should be no higer than 7.
              Plus there were what looked like "at least 1000 empty seats" at those games.....unbelievable!
              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                Plus there were what looked like "at least 1000 empty seats" at those games.....unbelievable!
                Still number 3 even though I didn't have them in my top 10 at all. I bet they threw my list out.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Still number 3 even though I didn't have them in my top 10 at all. I bet they threw my list out.
                  Did you see the #1 vote for Ohio State?

Your vote was counted. Not having Minnesota in the top 10 is certainly debatable, but it is a legit ranking given their struggles over the past month or so.
                  North Dakota

Comment

You are either one extreme or the other aren't you, Scoobs?
                    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                      You are either one extreme or the other aren't you, Scoobs?
                      Yep... but he is consistent though.
                      Originally posted by CavalryNate
                      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

Further, congratulations to Northeastern (week 9) and Boston University (week 10) for garnering the College Hockey Weekly Team of the Week.
                        Cornell is not "The Red Bears."
                        Let's Go Red!

Comment

Just out of curiousity, did you have Corey Trivino on one of your All-American teams before yesterday night when the news came out?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                            Just out of curiousity, did you have Corey Trivino on one of your All-American teams before yesterday night when the news came out?
                            I had voted for him, but I wasn't the one tallying the results. Very likely that he was in the top 6 forwards out east though...
                            North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by ajh258 View Post
                              Cornell is not "The Red Bears."
                              Wow...I can't believe I let that go by. Thanks for the correction and it will be fixed in the next few minutes.
                              North Dakota

Comment

Great job with these

Comment

Working...
                                X