UAH plans to stay Division I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAH plans to stay Division I

By the way, I do apologize to the UAH fans for my part in derailing this thread. I just thought it was rather classless to say he would rather see your program fold than not acquire your goaltender.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
      By the way, I do apologize to the UAH fans for my part in derailing this thread. I just thought it was rather classless to say he would rather see your program fold than not acquire your goaltender.
      It's par for the course. We southerners don't deserve hockey...
      UAH - The Cleveland Browns of COLLEGE HOCKEY

Mike Anderson
      2006 Time Person of the Year
      Finger far off the pulse of college hockey, thanks to Mack Portera.
      It was fun for a whole lot of seasons.

"Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more." Proverbs 31:6-7 (NIV)

Comment

Yep, had nothing to do with a UND fan saying they would rather see UAH's program fold than lose a player it was rummaging from the debris pile.

That just oozed with class
        If you haven't realized yet that Dirty hasn't been serious since the fall of 1968, then wow...
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by MikeAnderson View Post
          It's par for the course. We southerners don't deserve hockey...
          I think you do.

Comment

Great!! Now tonight i'm going to have to go through 30 pages to catch up.
            "My greatest achievement."
            Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
              Great!! Now tonight i'm going to have to go through 30 pages to catch up.
              Let me sum it up for you...

Yey UAH, good for you guys, you're like a real team now.

Gophers suck.

UND sucks.

7 > 5

7 = 7*

Orrosjo sucks for some random reason

SCSU: Go hang a banner

That transfer kid from UAH can live in Dirty's mom's basement too (it all comes full circle...)

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Yep, had nothing to do with a UND fan saying they would rather see UAH's program fold than lose a player it was rummaging from the debris pile.

That just oozed with class
                Hell, at least Dirty was being on topic. If you take what Dirty says seriously that is your prerogative. You were the only one up in arms with what he said. I don't see any UAH fans take offense. One of them actually found what he said to be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
                  Hell, at least Dirty was being on topic. If you take what Dirty says seriously that is your prerogative. You were the only one up in arms with what he said. I don't see any UAH fans take offense. One of them actually found what he said to be funny.
                  You have a point. I just didn't like the comment, joke or not. Though, I probably should have just mentioned that and dropped it.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
                    He isn't the only one. JDUBBS is just the only one that said something. Arguing with Dirty is pointless whether he is being serious or not. Not to mention the irony in some his posts is so hilarious, it should just be left alone. I don't blame JDUBBS for trying though.
                    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                      He isn't the only one. JDUBBS is just the only one that said something. Arguing with Dirty is pointless whether he is being serious or not. Not to mention the irony in some his posts is so hilarious, it should just be left alone. I don't blame JDUBBS for trying though.
                      Thanks Wes

Comment

We still have a lot of work to do, but...

*****http://www.knology.net/~dougeagan/Snoopy_Dancing_by_jessie4508.jpg******
                        Doug
                        UAH 1974
                        Charger Hockey - Born 1979 ~ Killed 2012
                        Executioner: Malcom Portera - Chancellor, University of Alabama System
                        Reason: Hates all things not in Tuscaloosa (i.e. UAH & UAB)
                        Revived: Two Months Later - Thanks Nathan et al... Save UAH Hockey
                        Reborn: 1/17/2013 - Thanks Bob - Thanks WCHA!!!

Comment

congrats... forward progress. Might be the best christmas present a Beav fan could have when you come up to visit is the continuation of the rivalry. I wish you well in this endeavor.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                            Again, Dirty has never been serious. Ever. I'm not 100% convinced he's not a BC fan and just pulling off the greatesr ongoing joke of alltime

Comment

I'm so happy to know that JDUBBS and wes are here to defend the board from Dirty's evil shenanigans. Where were they when he got me a speeding ticket on Highway 2?!?!?!?!

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

****it, what do I do with my UAH 1979-2012 t-shirt now?

Comment

Working...
                                X