Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tUMD @ UW-M - Don't worry Badger fans, Crandall won't be playing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tUMD @ UW-M - Don't worry Badger fans, Crandall won't be playing...

UMD is coming off a sweep at MTU and is riding a 12 game undefeated streak. UMD is 10-0-2 in their last 12. Playing very well right now.

UW-M is coming off a bye weekend. They swept the juggernaut of Mercyhurst the week before.

The Badgers are sweepable...but I bet they are still sore over last year and are going to come hungry. This will be a tough series for UMD. I am hoping for a split.

I am making my first roadie to Madison. I am very excited. Taking my undefeated new jerseys on the road
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Re: tUMD @ UW-M - Don't worry Badger fans, Crandall won't be playing...

"-M"? I didn't realize that the Milwaukee campus already had a team...

I think the Badgers will acquit themselves well this weekend. They're not as bad as their sub .500 RPI indicates, but they can be a little streaky. I'm cautiously optimistic (for a change) and feel good about at least stealing a split.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Is it Friday yet?

And while I will be in attendance and cheering my *** off for UW, I am not very optimistic for their chances. I will be THRILLED if the Badgers get a win; honestly, I will be fine if they manage to pull off a tie.
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

I'm thinking a split. The Dog are playing great hockey, but all good things must come to an end.

I wish I was going to Badger land this weekend. Always seemed like a fun trip due to the large quantities of beer and general dislike of the gophers.
        UMD: tHobey Baker University.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          Is it Friday yet?

And while I will be in attendance and cheering my *** off for UW, I am not very optimistic for their chances. I will be THRILLED if the Badgers get a win; honestly, I will be fine if they manage to pull off a tie.
          All this time we've been playing this trip and you're not going to be a neutral observerer?! That's it. You're off the trip!
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            All this time we've been playing this trip and you're not going to be a neutral observerer?! That's it. You're off the trip!
            Who the **** goes to a hockey game as a neutral observer? That's no fun... Cheer for well skilled plays and good sportsmanship?

Get me a game-worn Lamb jersey and MAYBE I'll think about cheering for Duluth

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Who the **** goes to a hockey game as a neutral observer? That's no fun... Cheer for well skilled plays and good sportsmanship?

Get me a game-worn Lamb jersey and MAYBE I'll think about cheering for Duluth
              Me! :upset:
              tUMD Hockey

Comment

When it's two teams I don't like, I cheer for injuries or terrorist attacks. The latter might not be an attractive option for you if you're at said game.
                tUMD

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                  "-M"? I didn't realize that the Milwaukee campus already had a team...

I think the Badgers will acquit themselves well this weekend. They're not as bad as their sub .500 RPI indicates, but they can be a little streaky. I'm cautiously optimistic (for a change) and feel good about at least stealing a split.
                  He's new; cut him some slack.
                  How do they expect us to throw hotdogs at the gophers with that [Expletive deleted] net in front of us?

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard...

Original Penalty Box Member

Comment

Someone without a horse in the race should be cheering for which ever team will help theirs the most by winning. Just my opinion.
                    How do they expect us to throw hotdogs at the gophers with that [Expletive deleted] net in front of us?

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard...

Original Penalty Box Member

Comment

Originally posted by UMDbulldogs#1 View Post
                      Someone without a horse in the race should be cheering for which ever team will help theirs the most by winning. Just my opinion.
                      Good call; SCSU plays UW four times, tUMD twice and so UW wins will help our SOS more. Thanks for justifying my anti-Bulldogness this weekend

Comment

We'll be there Saturday night.

Good thing we thought to check the schedule, since the 8 pm start time is odd.

There's a 1:00 pm basketball game, but that doesn't usually change the start time, does it?
                        It's a great day for hockey!

Comment

Who is Crandall...and who is this UW-M character?
                          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                            Who is Crandall...and who is this UW-M character?
                            University of Wisconsin - Madison

EVERY school has a city it is located in

So has Wisconsin's troubles been related to youth and inexperience?
                            tUMD Hockey

Comment

The only time I enjoy that is at the Final Five....otherwise I agree.

Originally posted by beersong View Post
                              When it's two teams I don't like, I cheer for injuries or terrorist attacks. The latter might not be an attractive option for you if you're at said game.
                              If you are actually in the building, I would think you would deter from cheering for terrorist attacks yes?
                              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X