PDA

View Full Version : SCSU vs. Bye

Pages : 1 [2] 3

SCSU Euro
12-07-2011, 03:08 PM
Oh, snap.

I'm sorry but no snap. No snap. I mean there's about as much snap there as a kid without a thumb can produce.

Red Cloud
12-07-2011, 03:39 PM
I'm sorry but no snap. No snap. I mean there's about as much snap there as a kid without a thumb can produce.

Yeah, I don't care what you think.

First Time, Long Time
12-07-2011, 03:51 PM

Do you care what anyone thinks?

SCSU Euro
12-07-2011, 04:19 PM

Well I'm playing the home game, so what's that score as? A snap and a half?

And "It took you a long time to win a NC"? Yeah, that'll get 'em! I'm sure ttUMD fan base is drowning in ttears.

Red Cloud
12-07-2011, 04:24 PM
Do you care what anyone thinks?

Depends. Is anyone worthy of spending time caring what they think?

Well I'm playing the home game, so what's that score as? A snap and a half?

And "It took you a long time to win a NC"? Yeah, that'll get 'em! I'm sure ttUMD fan base is drowning in ttears.

Lighten up, Francis.

SCSU Euro
12-07-2011, 04:26 PM
Depends. Is anyone worthy of spending time caring what they think?

Lighten up, Francis.

Ummm... That's supposed to be said to someone who's gettong worked up. Can I get a ruling on this one?

Red Cloud
12-07-2011, 04:29 PM
Ummm... That's supposed to be said to someone who's gettong worked up. Can I get a ruling on this one?

You seem very worked up over a two word phrase.

Tipsy McStagger
12-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Typical coming from a member of the lynchmob. Why don't you and the rest of those goobers light some torches and go over to Motzko's house? :rolleyes:
Does the imaginary person on the otherside of your strawman argument have a name?

Red Cloud
12-07-2011, 04:39 PM
Two USHL LWs from Illinois committed... Ryan Papa (Waterloo) and Jimmy Murray (Omaha). We could talk about that.

Or we could keep on with the goddam oh snap police.

First Time, Long Time
12-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Two USHL LWs from Illinois committed... Ryan Papa (Waterloo) and Jimmy Murray (Omaha). We could talk about that.

Or we could keep on with the goddam oh snap police.

They have no size so no one cares.
Murray is a center now though and was recruited to be one here.

Biddco
12-07-2011, 06:47 PM
The biggest rivalry for St Cloud State is the one between the fans

Lady wore Black
12-07-2011, 07:44 PM

That's an understatement. ;)

SCSU Euro
12-07-2011, 08:26 PM

I'm gonna make sure your arch rival is the toilet seat this weekend... And I plan on it winning by a good margin :)

Dude Love
12-08-2011, 12:42 AM
My sports life is better! My favorite team won the trophy and title I never thought I'd see!

Yeah yeah. Your guys won the NCAAs, you got engaged, and you got a job you don't hate all in less than a year. Why don't you come over and beat me with a length of hose while you're at it? :)

The Rube
12-08-2011, 12:54 AM
Yeah yeah. Your guys won the NCAAs, you got engaged, and you got a job you don't hate all in less than a year. Why don't you come over and beat me with a length of hose while you're at it? :)

2". Guaranteed. MEg isn't one to beg for.

Oh, why would I say that?!

johnnyredshoes
12-08-2011, 07:29 AM
It's Thursday, time to switch over to hockey talk. Will bye outshoot the Huskies? Will bye take advantage of the careless turnovers and casual play in the d zone? Will the Huskies pp take advantage of the open ice and actually shoot the puck, or just pass it around for 2 minutes?

Biddco
12-08-2011, 07:31 AM
I'm gonna make sure your arch rival is the toilet seat this weekend... And I plan on it winning by a good margin :)
All my drinks are on you!? Sweet.

goldy_331
12-08-2011, 09:28 AM

He's going to Madison. Can I come over do it by proxy?

SCSU Euro
12-08-2011, 09:32 AM
All my drinks are on you!? Sweet.

I said I'm gonna make sure it happens, I didn't say I'm gonna pay for it. If you remember one phrase all weekend, remember:

"Its not peer pressure.... its just your turn."

Biddco
12-08-2011, 06:14 PM
I said I'm gonna make sure it happens, I didn't say I'm gonna pay for it. If you remember one phrase all weekend, remember:

"Its not peer pressure.... its just your turn."
Then you suck. At least buy the fishbowl at Wandos!