BC @ Lowell 12/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC @ Lowell 12/9

Lowell played well in the 1st meeting at Tsongas and then got crushed at Conte in the 2nd meeting. Hoping for a 6K+ crowd and a Lowell win on Friday.
    Let's go Lowell.

Re: BC @ Lowell 12/9

Hope BC focuses on our game against Providence on Tuesday before looking ahead to Lowell.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamBC View Post
      Hope BC focuses on our game against Providence on Tuesday before looking ahead to Lowell.
      you beat me to the punch...........two games before the break against two of the biggest surprises so far this year in college hockey and both are in HE

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
        you beat me to the punch...........two games before the break against two of the biggest surprises so far this year in college hockey and both are in HE
        Particularly since Providence just swept the #1 team in the country, I hope Jerry can get the boys ready for what could be a difficult game. At least both teams are coming off short turn-arounds.

Comment

Also wish the Lowell game was on a Saturday - I love going to Tsongas, but a Friday on 128 not how I wish to spend my evening.

Comment

At this point, I doubt they will look past PC, especially after 2 wins over previously #1 ranked MC. When was the last time we saw a PC team with a winning record?
            NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

the most pressing question is does Tsongas still have the Fenway Double Pale Ale? The guy told me it was a temporary thing, i hope not

Comment

the most pressing question is does Tsongas still have the Fenway Double Pale Ale? The guy told me it was a temporary thing, i hope not
                They change their beers pretty regularly, so I'm not really sure... good question though.
                Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Also wish the Lowell game was on a Saturday - I love going to Tsongas, but a Friday on 128 not how I wish to spend my evening.
                  Can't blame you a bit on that one. Perhaps you should acquire a cold mid-day on Thursday?

After what PC did with Merrimack, if BC isn't concentrating on the Tues game, you've got big issues.

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                  They change their beers pretty regularly, so I'm not really sure... good question though.
                  Actually, I don't think that stand changes; the brewery does of course. I don't believe it's a double pale ale but the Fenway (whatever it is) is a tasty staple I believe.
                  Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                  Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                  "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                  KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                    After what PC did with Merrimack, if BC isn't concentrating on the Tues game, you've got big issues.
                    4-1 win for BC ...
                    Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                      4-1 win for BC ...
                      2PPG and a SHG....not too shabby. Decent crowd, too.
                      Gary

www.umlhockey.com

"It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                      KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                        2PPG and a SHG....not too shabby. Decent crowd, too.
                        3800, not a decent crowd but for Tuesday in December, maybe so.I thought we'd have 4500 or so, so it was close to that. Did you go?................. The guy at that beer stand did describe it as "Fenway Double Pale Ale" but what ever it was, i will have more of it Friday night. That stand was on the opposite side that you enter the arena from, at about the blue line of where your student section is

Comment

This is a big game for BC going into the break. Win and all of a sudden the slump is a thing of the past.
                          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

3800, not a decent crowd but for Tuesday in December, maybe so.I thought we'd have 4500 or so, so it was close to that. Did you go?................. The guy at that beer stand did describe it as "Fenway Double Pale Ale" but what ever it was, i will have more of it Friday night. That stand was on the opposite side that you enter the arena from, at about the blue line of where your student section is
                            Nah, didn't go; just read the attendance off the box score. Cya Friday.
                            Gary

www.umlhockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                              This is a big game for BC going into the break. Win and all of a sudden the slump is a thing of the past.
                              Let's keep the slump going.
                              Monty

Comment

Working...
                              X