X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BC @ Lowell 12/9

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
    Let's keep the slump going.
    Well it's not really *going* anymore, but we'd like to not start a new one!
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

I assume the River Hawks will be seeing Billett in net for the Eagles Friday night. It sounds like he's playing very well.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
        I assume the River Hawks will be seeing Billett in net for the Eagles Friday night. It sounds like he's playing very well.
        first two games he was outstanding..........last night only 2-3 good chances really by PC but he was up to the task. we will see him i agree, and see how he does against the offensive juggernaut you guys have up there now

Comment

How's that HE 1st teamer you guys got from us? Sorry, sorry, sorry had to send up the hokydad signal.

Kudos to you guys for the run you have made of late, as others have said upset this is a Friday night game -heading north on 128 at 5:30 is one of the last places I want to be.

Comment

anyone know what the advance ticket sales are like? i thought i'd have no problem waiting until friday but after seeing what you guys drew with UNH i think i could have an issue if i wait.....

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
              anyone know what the advance ticket sales are like? i thought i'd have no problem waiting until friday but after seeing what you guys drew with UNH i think i could have an issue if i wait.....
              I bought two yesterday. Sec 118 Row 7 Not bad seats so there's gotta be some still available. Thats a good building for hockey. Not really any bad seats.
              sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
                I bought two yesterday. Sec 118 Row 7 Not bad seats so there's gotta be some still available. Thats a good building for hockey. Not really any bad seats.
                oh, ok, you're at center ice then , i should be ok.............it is a great building for hockey .....and basketball too. i like going there and the ride home is half of what it is for me from Conte
                Last edited by sterlippo1; 12-07-2011, 05:33 PM.

Comment

UML tied for 9th in the PWR............i know, it doesnt mean much now but still..........it's almost half way through the season

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                    UML tied for 9th in the PWR............i know, it doesnt mean much now but still..........it's almost half way through the season
                    Yup. Still plenty of time for us to let it waste away.
                    Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                    Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                    "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                    KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Last home game for almost a month, so hopefully the students come out for this one.
                      Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                      2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                      2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                      2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                      2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                        Last home game for almost a month, so hopefully the students come out for this one.
                        Friday night, coming off of big win, and big opponent in town...if this doesn't get them out, nothing will.
                        Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                        Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                        "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                        KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

I'm a little worried about this game as a BC fan. Lowell played us very tough up there the last go 'round and Carr has been great in net. Discounting the game at BC as Lowell's D had a very bad night.

New lines for BC and guessing we'll see Billet in net, so not as worried as I was a week ago. I see BC winning in a close game.

Go Eagles!
                          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                            I'm a little worried about this game as a BC fan. Lowell played us very tough up there the last go 'round and Carr has been great in net. Discounting the game at BC as Lowell's D had a very bad night.

New lines for BC and guessing we'll see Billet in net, so not as worried as I was a week ago. I see BC winning in a close game.

Go Eagles!
                            As a Lowell fan, I am more worried than you are: Billet has been on fire; Kreider, Arnold, Hayes, Mullane, Gaudreau, Dumoulin... and the high talent players continue right down the bench. While Lowell has talent and can stay with BC, at least from an offensive standpoint, I think the difference maker starts with the defense, especially Billet vs. Carr. I give the edge to BC as their defensemen are amongst the best in scoring, defensive awareness and penalty kill. I hope I am wrong, but I think BC wins 3-2.
                            "We will play a style that is a puck-possession game, an up-tempo style ... It will rely on speed and toughness. I’m sure these players can
                            make that adjustment very easily. We’re going to make the Tsongas a tough place to get points for other teams." -UML Coach Norm Bazin

Comment

Lowell always gives BC fits, and this year ought to be no different. BC is playing mediocre hockey at the moment; Lowell isn't. As a BC fan, I can hope for the best but I'll expect the worst: Lowell 5, BC 3 (ENG).
                              Chris V
                              Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

I like how for BC, mediocre is winning 3 of 4 and sitting firmly at #2 in the PWR.
                                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Working...
                                X