ZYanksRule         0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    redhead18          0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    Priceless          0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    jmhusker           0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    REDaero91          0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    hawthr             0- 2- 0  0 points  .000

For your listening pleasure:

Fight Song
    ****** src="http://pepband.union.rpi.edu/music/LongHail.mp3" Loop=0 Volume=100 Panel="true" Height=20 Width=200 Controller="true" Autostart="false" Autoplay="false" Type="audio/mpeg">

Alma Mater
    ****** src="http://pepband.union.rpi.edu/music3/06%20Alma%20Mater.mp3" Loop=0 Volume=100 Panel="true" Height=20 Width=200 Controller="true" Autostart="false" Autoplay="false" Type="audio/mpeg">
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 12-03-2011, 07:53 AM.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI @ Quinnipiac Saturday 12/3/11

I may be late because I will be in NYC and will be going out to dinner. (I am currently posting from an Amtrak train.)
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      I may be late because I will be in NYC and will be going out to dinner. (I am currently posting from an Amtrak train.)
      If you can't make it, I got you covered (assuming I'm here tonight).

Comment

Progress on the offensive front last night. Regression on the defensive side.
        Lets put it all together tonight and get some conference wins before this gets out of hand.

LETS GO RED!!!!
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
        Benjamin Franklin
        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
        Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
          Progress on the offensive front last night. Regression on the defensive side.
          Lets put it all together tonight and get some conference wins before this gets out of hand.

LETS GO RED!!!!
          out of hand like possibly losing 25 games
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Reminder that tonight @ QU, there is an RPI Alumni gathering before the game, starting @ 6, in the Bobcat Room. $10 to get in to the pre-game event, there will be food. Beer & Wine will also be available for purchase.

Comment

I should be here posting if I can keep my head up-late night getting home last night and Jenny had be up at 5AM to head out to flea market this morning. I have discovered, much to my dismay, that i am not as young as I think I am. I used to be able to stay up with owls, and then arise to soar with the eagles. Now I am just an old bird.
              Would like to see a switch in goaltending for tonight. Bryce was just not as sharp as i have seen him in the past for last night. Granted at least 2 goals were late deflections-but they were both shots that he has stopped numerous times in the past.
              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                I should be here posting if I can keep my head up-late night getting home last night and Jenny had be up at 5AM to head out to flea market this morning. I have discovered, much to my dismay, that i am not as young as I think I am. I used to be able to stay up with owls, and then arise to soar with the eagles. Now I am just an old bird.
                Would like to see a switch in goaltending for tonight. Bryce was just not as sharp as i have seen him in the past for last night. Granted at least 2 goals were late deflections-but they were both shots that he has stopped numerous times in the past.
                I was hoping you would post some info on last nights game. It is hard to know what is happening on the radio.
                I am not too worried if there is no change in goaltender, as Bryce hadn't played in over two weeks and could have been rusty.
                We really need to win a conference game. If for nothing else than to build some confidence.

As for your age thing, you are not alone.
                Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                Benjamin Franklin
                The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                  I was hoping you would post some info on last nights game. It is hard to know what is happening on the radio.
                  I am not too worried if there is no change in goaltender, as Bryce hadn't played in over two weeks and could have been rusty.
                  We really need to win a conference game. If for nothing else than to build some confidence.

As for your age thing, you are not alone.
                  EHF-see my post on the regular season thread. Offense was a pleasant surprise. Defense was another story. I felt the older defensemen were just off last night-frequent giveaways, not able to clear the zone at times, and just did not clear out the crease for Bryce who had to deal with deflections and tips all night. Bryce did not play his best game either. He wasn't called on to stop too many difficult shots-but the few deflections he face, 2 got by him. There were times however that we kept the puck in the Princeton end for 90 seconds or more-and we had far more chances than we seem to get in most games.

Comment

I watched Union v QPac online last night. I think that if RPI emphasizes the forecheck as well as they are capable of doing QPac will be vulnerable. That seemed to get an undermanned Union team back on track last night.

Comment

Lines posted. Burgdoerfer in for Cullen and Diebold starting in net, but no other changes.

Comment

Originally posted by REDaero91 View Post
                        Lines posted. Burgdoerfer in for Cullen and Diebold starting in net, but no other changes.
                        Interesting. I am not surprised about Diebold being in net. He earned a start based upon the RIT game, and Merriam was good, but not outstanding, yesterday. However, I wonder what the Burgdoerfer/Cullen substitution means. Is SA not satisfied with Cullen or is not fully recovered?
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          Interesting. I am not surprised about Diebold being in net. He earned a start based upon the RIT game, and Merriam was good, but not outstanding, yesterday. However, I wonder what the Burgdoerfer/Cullen substitution means. Is SA not satisfied with Cullen or is not fully recovered?
                          i would not read too much into it. SA must be generally pleased with the offense since he made little change. The defense-there is only one change he could make and he has not made it. The change in goal might simply mean he felt Merriam was just not sharp yesterday. He was not severely tested at all but had to deal with a number of deflected shots from the point. Hopefully our defense can get back to allowing fewer chances like that. I, for one, would like to see them moving out to the point more quickly and preventing defensemen with the puck from walking it in as they did last night. Let's Go Red!!!

Comment

Princeton comes back on Union from 3-0 to tie.

Comment

Lee's goal yesterday was changed ti O'Grady.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                              X