Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU / BC Home and Home 12/2 - 12/3 Could we really be done with each other by Dec 3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU / BC Home and Home 12/2 - 12/3 Could we really be done with each other by Dec

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    THERE'S the basketball Beanpot reference!

And with that, let's get back on track.

BU sucks. Rebuttal?
    I disagree. I think that BU in fact does not suck. My arguments are detailed below in order of strength (second strongest, fourth strongest, weakest, third strongest, strongest).

1. http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/cgi-bin/eightball.cgi. I conferred with the magic 8 ball. I inquired "does BU suck", to which its first response was "My sources say no." I believe it has reliable sources.
    2. I don't think BU sucks. (remember this is the fourth strongest argument)
    3. Nuh uh. (weakest)
    4. BU is expensive. Everyone knows expensive things do not (in general) suck.
    5. No where in the wikipedia article about BU does it mention that BU sucks. Therefore I can say without hesitation or doubt that BU does indeed not suck. I rest my case.

Counter-Argument?

Comment

• Re: BU / BC Home and Home 12/2 - 12/3 Could we really be done with each other by Dec

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
      you look like seats
      This is a fact. You need to see it to understand, but once you do it is undeniable. Do they mail you those shirts with the acceptance letter?

Comment

How do you know when someone went to BC?

Wait 10 minutes and they'll work it into the conversation.

BOO YA!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrance View Post
          1. http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/cgi-bin/eightball.cgi. I conferred with the magic 8 ball. I inquired "does BU suck", to which its first response was "My sources say no." I believe it has reliable sources.
          See, I *too* consulted the 8 ball. It gave me a straight up "Yes." No sources or nothin. PROOF!
          2. I don't think BU sucks. (remember this is the fourth strongest argument)
          Well, I *know* they do. PWNED!
          3. Nuh uh. (weakest)
          I have nothing for this one.
          4. BU is expensive. Everyone knows expensive things do not (in general) suck.
          This is patently false. While the aforementioned 2 dollar hooker on half price Tuesday is likely to suck, the more money that is involved, the more likely it is that that particular entity involved will suck. Was that too far? That may have been too far.
          5. No where in the wikipedia article about BU does it mention that BU sucks. Therefore I can say without hesitation or doubt that BU does indeed not suck. I rest my case.
          You are just begging me to make this happen.

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

BOO YA!
          You're **** right we will!
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

BOO YA!
            You can know a bu grad for ten years and never know where they matriculated. Everything is relative.
            Originally posted by mookie1995
            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Well, just having a corner of your campus in Brighton does not constitute your campus (though lovely) in the actual city of Boston. Seriously. It's not. Stop saying it is. Really. I've had the most stressful day and I really do need to have to get into this argument with you.
              You sir are liar. Lair, lair, plants for hire! SOME of BC's campus is not in Boston. But when "In June 2004, Boston College acquired 43 acres (170,000 m2) of land from the Archdiocese of Boston.[22][23] The new grounds, adjacent to the main campus (on the opposite side of Commonwealth Avenue), include the historic mansion that served as the Cardinal's residence until 2002. The new grounds are referred to as Brighton Campus, after Brighton, the area in Boston in which it is located; as the municipal border sits on the street intersection that the two properties meet at." (quote for wiki), majority of their campus is now in Boston.

Also at least we have a campus!

And seriously why are talking so much about basketball. No one likes that sport.
              Lets go RED!!
              And BC!

Sucks to BU Clarkson

Houston Field House, Conte Forum, Agganis Arena, Thompson Arena, Alfond Arena, Lawler Arena, Whittemore Center, Schneider Arena, Appleton Arena, Tsongas Center, Ingalls Rink, Times Union Center, TD Garden, Scottrade Center, Fenway Park, Herb Brooks Arena, Verizon Wireless Arena, DCU Center, Richard H. Rockett Ice Arena, Matthews Arena

Strike out ALS

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                You can know a bu grad for ten years and never know where they matriculated. Everything is relative.
                because it's uncomfortable to talk to the janitors?
                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by cnor79 View Post
                  You sir are liar. Lair, lair, plants for hire! SOME of BC's campus is not in Boston. But when "In June 2004, Boston College acquired 43 acres (170,000 m2) of land from the Archdiocese of Boston.[22][23] The new grounds, adjacent to the main campus (on the opposite side of Commonwealth Avenue), include the historic mansion that served as the Cardinal's residence until 2002. The new grounds are referred to as Brighton Campus, after Brighton, the area in Boston in which it is located; as the municipal border sits on the street intersection that the two properties meet at." (quote for wiki), majority of their campus is now in Boston.

And seriously why are talking so much about basketball. No one likes that sport.
                  Ouch. This is going to set the fanboy defense society back a few years. Surely their claws will come out soon to discredit you

Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                  Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                    That is, if they speak English at all.
                    1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

• All fanboys are taught a few basic English phrases. The following come to mind:

Not in boston
                      Your priest touched you
                      I wanted to be a journalist

Comment

Originally posted by cnor79 View Post

well done but FYI Scarlet aint a "Sir"

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                          you crazy old man!!! i wear my bu jacket all the time
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I think this should once and for all end the debate. Also I'm going to right now go and make a blog from scratch and the first post will rank BU as the best anything of all time ever. Then two websites of equal stature will award BU equally prestigious rankings in the same year. Thanks Unigo and blog-to-be-named-later!

Comment

All fanboys are taught a few basic English phrases. The following come to mind:

Not in boston
                              Your priest touched you
                              I wanted to be a journalist
                              Hi...You're all "Fanboys" but I'm the one with nearly 23,000 posts and the guy that took the time to build a website replete with esoteric poetry mocking you...

Let the weekend commence!
                              Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

Is that a Good Will Hunting reference, because I think that was MIT. I can see how you'd get the two confused.

P.S. I know this was not a Good Will Hunting reference.

Comment

Working...
                                X