Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday 11/27/11 -- The Primelink is o'er, the Turkey Done, ALLELUIA!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 11/27/11 -- The Primelink is o'er, the Turkey Done, ALLELUIA!!

The rest of the Turkey tournaments finish up today.

Some interesting games...

Puck drops at 12 noon with a couple of consolation games
    Becker vs. Tufts at the Rutland tournament
    Salem St. vs. Babson at the Cape Cod invitational

and we'll close with Buffalo St. vs. Eau Claire for the Adrian Tournament title at 4:30 PM ET.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: Sunday 11/27/11 -- The Primelink is o'er, the Turkey Done, ALLELUIA!!

No, Buff St - Eau Claire will be the early game. Adrian-St. Thomas will be the late game at Arrington. That announcement was made last night at the arena.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      No, Buff St - Eau Claire will be the early game. Adrian-St. Thomas will be the late game at Arrington. That announcement was made last night at the arena.
      Well, that's what happens when the home team poops the bed in the semifinal. We have to send collegehockeystats a boo boo notice.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

After one in Rutland - Tufts 1 Becker 0

Comment

And that's a fair assessment of last night's activities at Arrington.

And for the record, everyone has it wrong, not just collegehockeystats. Most tourneys have the championship game late. *shrug*
          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            And that's a fair assessment of last night's activities at Arrington.

And for the record, everyone has it wrong, not just collegehockeystats. Most tourneys have the championship game late. *shrug*
            I believe Oswego did that last year as well when they lost in the first round of their tourney. The championship game was played before the consolation. Doesn't make a while lot of sense to me.

Comment

Two periods complete in the Rutland Herald consolation game, Tufts 2 Becker 0

Comment

Becker held scoreless through the weekend - Tufts wins consolation game in Rutland 3 - 0

Comment

Originally posted by LakerFan99 View Post
                  I believe Oswego did that last year as well when they lost in the first round of their tourney. The championship game was played before the consolation. Doesn't make a while lot of sense to me.
                  The Women's Cardinal/Panther Classic had something similar last year, if I remember correctly. Middlebury lost in the semifinals, but we knew ahead of time that they would be the late game no matter what because classes began for the 2nd semester that day, and the late game would reduce the amount of missed classes. USCHO actually STILL has them as playing the 3pm game, despite the fact that they played the late game.

Only difference: Middlebury wasn't the host.
                  Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                  SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                  ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                  NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                  NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                  NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                  NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Via Paris

Cape Cod 3rd place game
                    Salem 5
                    Babson 3
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Any live stats or audio of the Hobart/Amherst game?
                      Utica College Hockey. Best fan base in D-III. Fear the Moose.
                      Utica College 2004-2005 EcacWest Regular Season Champions
                      Utica College 2012-2013 EcacWest Regular Season Champions
                      2012-2013 ECAC West PICK'EM CHAMPION
                      2012-2013 SUNYAC 1st runner up to the Pick'EM CHAMPION

Comment

All even after the first period in Rutland, Castleton and Morrisville tied at 1 a piece.

Comment

Eau Claire 3 Buff State 1

Comment

Originally posted by LakerFan99 View Post
                            Gets two visiting teams on the road sooner....
                            LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

End of First Period.

Manhattanville 0
                              Williams 0

SOG

Manhattanville 10
                              Williams 5
                              Utica College Hockey. Best fan base in D-III. Fear the Moose.
                              Utica College 2004-2005 EcacWest Regular Season Champions
                              Utica College 2012-2013 EcacWest Regular Season Champions
                              2012-2013 ECAC West PICK'EM CHAMPION
                              2012-2013 SUNYAC 1st runner up to the Pick'EM CHAMPION

Comment

Working...
                              X