Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday 11/27/11 -- The Primelink is o'er, the Turkey Done, ALLELUIA!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sunday 11/27/11 -- The Primelink is o'er, the Turkey Done, ALLELUIA!!

Final: UST 3, Adrian 1.
    SNC Men:
    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
    SNC Women:
    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by pete99race View Post
      Final: UST 3, Adrian 1.
      Humbling weekend for a very young Bulldog team...
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Since 2003-2004 Castleton has averaged the 15th most penalized team in Division III hockey. The highest they've ever ranked (at seasons end) is the 28th most penalized team in Division III. Not even the half way point. I stand on two legs thanks.
        Remy Babineaux
        remyb616@gmail.com
        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by Jumbos617 View Post
          First of all, hockeyfan77=dead horse. Please let the ice ball incident go man, it's been YEARS. Secondly, with regards to CSC's penalty minutes, yes 3 yrs ago they were at their highest ranking around 10th in the country for PIMs, but now they are 60th out of 71 teams, so if you're looking for your leg to stand on, you don't have one...

Yo. Jumbo: I will take what coaches say and what I see over stats anyday ...Not everything you see comes on the scoresheet....The other 4 posters that pretty much said the same thing as me are wrong too??? Or do they just have no legs...Also, if you were in the same position you wouldn't be so quick to forget....

Comment

Hobart wins 3-1 over Amherst

Ausserhofer named MVP.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeyfan2113 View Post
              Hobart wins 3-1 over Amherst

Ausserhofer named MVP.
              Huge for the ECAC West.
              GO LAKERS!!!
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

all I can say after watching a few of the Primelink games is I'm jealous, wish Oz could have been in it to get a taste of that top notch hockey......Norwich is what they are, #1 in the land for a reason.......good luck to the rest of us

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                  Huge for the ECAC West.
                  Depending on where Babo and Amherst shake out at year end -- yes. Regardless they bring Norwich (x2) and somebody from the NESCAC (x2) into their Opponents Opponents. OTOH, they also bring UNE (x2) in too.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Depending on where Babo and Amherst shake out at year end -- yes. Regardless they bring Norwich (x2) and somebody from the NESCAC (x2) into their Opponents Opponents. OTOH, they also bring UNE (x2) in too.
                    I dont think UNE is going to be awful this year. They look to be a bit improved. Won't be as bad of a drain on the ECAC East this year.
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                      I dont think UNE is going to be awful this year. They look to be a bit improved. Won't be as bad of a drain on the ECAC East this year.
                      UNE seems improved
                      Behind NU only 5-4 on Nov 11 with approxiimately 5 minutes remaining
                      Steve Day(NU71)
                      Go Cadets

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Day View Post
                        UNE seems improved
                        Behind NU only 5-4 on Nov 11 with approxiimately 5 minutes remaining
                        Agreed. 2-4-1 so far with only real bad loss against Bowdoin (10-2).

I think the new rink on the horizon will only help them in the future and they could turn into a competitive ECAC East team in the next few years.
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

i was disappointed with the turnout for all the games,especially midd and elmira.hopefully this was an abberation.

Comment

Originally posted by dwb View Post
                            i was disappointed with the turnout for all the games,especially midd and elmira.hopefully this was an abberation.
                            Middlebury was coming off a down year so that might have been part of the attendance problem. I thought there would be more Plattsburgh fans there too but I guess 4pm on a friday is tough.
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                            X