UND is going up the tubes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UND is going up the tubes

With the 7-6 win over a talented CC squad, clearly UND is no longer going down the tubes - they are now going up the tubes.

Re: UND is going up the tubes

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
    With the 7-6 win over a talented CC squad, clearly UND is no longer going down the tubes - they are now going up the tubes.
    I personally believe the only things that are clear are that goofer fans are still obsessed and that pigs can fly with this UND win. Great win by the Sioux.

Comment

No obsession here - I just thought you guys could use a peptalk from an unbiased observer.

Perhaps uscho should have a tubes poll instead of rankings. Each week, voters can decide whether various teams are going down or up the tubes (or if they're stuck in them).

Comment

Can one have their tubes tied?
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Notre Dame played CC?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
          Twenty red lights in his honor
          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
            Notre Dame played CC?
            And Minnesota beat themselves again last night, MSU was just lucky they got to watch the two best teams in the country (UM vs TC) duke it out in their barn.
            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Actually I think CC's going down the tubes, and UND just stayed near the bottom of the tubes where they already were.
              Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
              -dggoddard

Comment

Originally posted by JS Tigers View Post
                Actually I think CC's going down the tubes, and UND just stayed near the bottom of the tubes where they already were.
                You could hear every sphincter in the building pucker anytime one of those Schwartz boys touched the puck, they are some very talented players.
                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                  And Minnesota beat themselves again last night, MSU was just lucky they got to watch the two best teams in the country (UM vs TC) duke it out in their barn.
                  You have issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    You have issues.
                    I apologize, I can't afford the help I need.

Comment

These threads are so effing ********. I wish Bakunin and Happy would go hide somewhere and keep their stupid, little sue obsession to themselves so as to not waste our time.
                      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                        These threads are so effing ********. I wish Bakunin and Happy would go hide somewhere and keep their stupid, little sue obsession to themselves so as to not waste our time.
                        Here's a tip, don't click.

Another tip, ignore feature.

Comment

one more tip, just go with it... all goofer fans are obsessed with the Sioux.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                            one more tip, just go with it... all goofer fans are obsessed with the Sioux.
                            No, it's clearly the other way around. Guys like Happy and Bukunin make the rest of us look bad. I make myself look pretty bad on my own, I don't need to be dragged in with those two clowns too.
                            "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                              Some people have no sense of humor whatsoever. People like you should have been aborted rather than birthed to spare us your sanctimonious tripe.

Comment

Working...
                              X