BC vs. Yale Saturday 4pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC vs. Yale Saturday 4pm

Not sure which Yale team will show up this week and some have said the same about BC, I will be at the game at Ingalls and look forward to this great test for Yale. I wish Hockey East and the ECAC would schedule more of these type matchups.
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

Re: BC vs. Yale Saturday 4pm

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
    Not sure which Yale team will show up this week and some have said the same about BC, I will be at the game at Ingalls and look forward to this great test for Yale. I wish Hockey East and the ECAC would schedule more of these type matchups.
    hopefully for us, not the team that "showed up", and i use that phrase loosely, against BU a couple of weeks ago. I went on Yale's web site and it seems like there is a free broadcast there? As far as more of these between HE and ECAC ,for the Baqenpot schools there isn't a lot of wiggle room in the OOC schedule

Comment

I'll be there. Looking forward to a great game. I expect we'll see some wide open play similar to a BC/UNH tilt or even the BC/Yale matchup in the Worcester Regional a few years back. Of course, I hope BC puts up those kind of numbers and Milner pitches a shutout.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Should be there as well, Lieutenant. Rep me or email me your seat, I'd like to say hey. grant dot salzano at gmail
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          Should be there as well, Lieutenant. Rep me or email me your seat, I'd like to say hey. grant dot salzano at gmail
          You in the BC section? I'll throw some popcorn at ya.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
            You in the BC section? I'll throw some popcorn at ya.
            Haha I actually won't be. I *should* have press credentials. Still tying up loose ends though.

Comment

In for 3 tomorrow as well. Looking forward to it, BC blew right through the visitors allotment.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                Haha I actually won't be. I *should* have press credentials. Still tying up loose ends though.
                If press doesn't work, try 'push' or 'pull'.
                I may actually wind up with an extra. My better half hasn't given me an answer yet on if she's going. I'll let you know if I have one.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                  I went on Yale's web site and it seems like there is a free broadcast there?
                  Are the games FREE online at this particular link? http://client.stretchinternet.com/client/yale.portal# I'd like to see this game tomorrow. Thanks for the info!!!
                  Last edited by aygwm2; 11-25-2011, 12:30 PM.
                  NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                    If press doesn't work, try 'push' or 'pull'.
                    I may actually wind up with an extra. My better half hasn't given me an answer yet on if she's going. I'll let you know if I have one.
                    Don't have an extra. The boss will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by aygwm2 View Post
                      Are the games FREE online at this particular link? http://client.stretchinternet.com/client/yale.portal# I'd like to see this game tomorrow. Thanks for the info!!!
                      Don't think so ... looks like an $8.95 charge to your credit card ...

Comment

Curious if anyone has a reasonably priced pair of reserved seats for tomorrow. Might want to go with Mrs. TonyTheTiger20 if the credentials fall through...

grant dot salzano at gmail

Comment

Yale sent me an email today that 100 standing room seats will go on sale at the Ingalls Rink box office Saturday at 230pm first come first served. Tony I am at the top row of Aisle 9 there are only five seats in the row.
                          Last edited by LTsatch; 11-25-2011, 07:20 PM.
                          YALE HOCKEY
                          2013 National Champions

Comment

Funny thing is I am sitting inThe Pour House on Commenwealth as I type
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

Comment

Edit------ The 100 tickets available are standing room only, not a bad move as long as you enter the rink early.Yale attacks the end opposite from the main entrance twice
                              Last edited by LTsatch; 11-25-2011, 07:22 PM.
                              YALE HOCKEY
                              2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                              X